The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog of the Wretched Angel

Go down

Blog of the Wretched Angel Empty Blog of the Wretched Angel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yeah yeah yeah I'm here too. Stupid faggots on FB obviously want my dick in their mouths or something.

But whatever.

This is a blog thing, and there will be tons of insulting things posted as always. Sub to me now. Or something.

I have no urge to write anything of significance right now.

Other than maybe this-

Melvin needs to come over here and drop his pants so I can suck his D Imeanwhat.

-Smirks- Later flamebags.

-Salvation
Salvation Arclight
Salvation Arclight
The Wretched Angelic Whore
The Wretched Angelic Whore

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Blog of the Wretched Angel :: Comments

Melvin Louie-Leon

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:08 am by Melvin Louie-Leon

SALVATION IS A WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

That is all.

Back to top Go down

Salvation Arclight

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:46 pm by Salvation Arclight

Yeah you're whore. Now get over here and fuck me. And that was directed towards Melvin's last comment for anyone that didn't see it.

/Anyways.

So I'm on a joint account with Blu, Mel and my brother now. On FB. Won't be using it too much unless I happen to be bored as fuck at work. But anyways. So that's my post for the day. Anyone important, which is prolly the 3 people mentioned in this status, has my cell number and shit if they need me.

I don't really feel anything let alone feel bad, about not being on that stupid site. Doesn't even matter if you're using your real fucking name or not, still bans people. Which is BS since my real name is in fact Salvation Rupel. However my last name wasn't originally Arclight, until my brother and I got it legally changed because our parents' last names were stupid as fuck. They were religious faggot freaks.

Weren't for the fact that I find my first name terribly ironic to the point of laughter (and the fact it costs like 300$ more to change a first name here) - I might have gotten rid of it. Though, Salvation, has indeed grown on me.

Anyways I'm bored and horny. So there's my update. Losers.

Back to top Go down

Chris Rupel Arclight

Post Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:40 pm by Chris Rupel Arclight

I didn't even know you had one of these lmfao <3

Anyways nice post. Totally wasn't reading over your shoulder the entire time lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down