The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melvin's Angel

Go down

Melvin's Angel Empty Melvin's Angel

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:47 pm

Hi guys, my name is Christopher Rupel Arclight. I'm 29 as of January, though I don't feel all that old. I'm one of the oldest OF the Siterz, 2nd only to a dear friend. I am rather infamous for always covering my face, or for the fact that I'm a mute. Not to say I can't talk, it's just that and I chose not to. I have weak vocal chords from not talking. I speak with the King and his God, and that's about it. Very rarely, will I skype with the Circle, and never the Siterz. I'm just too nervous.

I live with Mel in his apartment, but I prefer to be "at home" with Bluey. She's a good friend of mine and treats me really good. I'm not all that good with talking to people, but if you need anything you can always ask. I'm the nicest person of all the Siterz, and I usually stay waaaay out of their fights and things. I just hide behind Bluey, it's easier than waging war. Leave that stuff for the King ^_^

Any questions just ask I suppose. ChristopherArclight is my Skype if you wanna add me. I'm rarely on though, and even when I am on, I'm ninja as fuck.

My favorite things are FPS games and movies, other than my family obviously. I almost always play a Sniper, I don't think there was a time I haven't other than when I'm Oblivionz Angel. But yeah. That's about everything I have to say to everyone for now. Hope you all have fun here Very Happy

-Chris
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down