The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog of the Sapphire God

Go down

Blog of the Sapphire God Empty Blog of the Sapphire God

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hello everyone and welcome to the Blog of BLUENESS <3 I'm pretty sure that most of this blog will be statuses and edits. Maybe I'll throw in some random Quotes and things like that too. I'm going to also post RL photos when I'm bored and have nothing left to edit. Please enjoy this section of the Site, as it's new, and improved and so much better than failbook. We've all decided to move on from FB, since it's constantly banning people's accounts causing them to loose information. Here you and your characters can have any many accounts as you want, and post however you want. There are also various sections for roleplay, and even areas where just you and another person can BS around and not take RPing all that serious.

To participate in (or create) FB-style RPs please go here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Any Questions feel free to ask any of the Admins. There are a lot of them on this Site, most are in colored names. Any information you're looking for can also be sought out in the Siterz Chatbox, below the feed. Thanks!

-The Sapphire God of Oblivion
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Blog of the Sapphire God :: Comments

Raphiella Blu Azure

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:11 am by Raphiella Blu Azure

I'm so fucking tired. I seriously think I need to get my ass to sleep. I was going to go and read the Photons RP story that Vice posted in but I just can't keep my eyes open X_X. Probably going to do the usual, check the Tome Site, and then get the fuck to sleep. Since it's been a few days.

Also, I have no idea what the fuck movie this is that we're watching but it's weird as hell. Seriously. I can't stand watching older-made movies because they're just so stupid XD! But yeah. Night guys, I'll continue to make changes to the Site as needed, but tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Melvin Louie-Leon

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:35 pm by Melvin Louie-Leon

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK sleep lmfao. Takes effort. Well, effort that I'm about to make FFS!

Back to top Go down

Vice

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:38 pm by Vice

You know that card rp we started but never really got going. We should restart that shit, just saying Smile

Back to top Go down

Melvin Louie-Leon

Post Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:09 am by Melvin Louie-Leon

lmfao dude we have like 69 RPs going and shit. And that card one? Dude I lost all the intel to that one, IDK if I even remember what she and I posted to that shit...

I mean I could try. But idkkkkk. EFFORT. I'll ask her later, she's passed out lmfao.

Back to top Go down

Vice

Post Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:54 pm by Vice

I remember most of the intel for it I think. Im sure we could get it reset up. And the only reason I suggested it is because the only group RP that I see that has been even posted in in the past month is Photons lol. That and it was a good idea >.> lol.

Back to top Go down

Axel x Siax

Post Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:48 am by Axel x Siax

Photons is bomb shit, I need to post there.

Back to top Go down

Melvin Louie-Leon

Post Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:33 am by Melvin Louie-Leon

Dude that Card RP was a lot of fun for sure, but IDK if we'd have enough people to start that shit. I was trying to remember how Blu and I wrote it up. She thinks she knows because she came up with it kinda like Card Captors (the anime series - boss AF) so it might be possible.

Also I will post in Photons eventually. I look forwards to collabing with Vice and beating his ass with my T lmfao. Also, more people need to get to that and I think Luxion still needs to make his entry. We need to do some more serious Angelics References in that bitch LMFAO. Or get back into Psychos and fuck with everyone's minds XD

Back to top Go down

Raphiella Blu Azure

Post Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:15 pm by Raphiella Blu Azure

Goddamn, it's about time people got the fuck back into Photons. Maybe now I can make another post or something. FACK. Lmfao. X"D!

Back to top Go down

Raphiella Blu Azure

Post Thu May 01, 2014 1:43 pm by Raphiella Blu Azure

Goddamn I haven't been on here in FOREVER fucking hell.

We should really use this site more often.

Back to top Go down

Raphiella Blu Azure

Post Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:27 am by Raphiella Blu Azure

PFFFFFFFFT just saying that I totally won that duel. I don't think anyone even reads this shit but damn I'm proud of my 'habits' Wink lmfao.

Totally did a dirty fandom with Chris LMFAO. It felt SO wrong but it was so right X"DDDD lol. Anyways. Hope all's well with all you Site-goers. BBL I am fuckin tired.

Watch me not get any sleep. You'll prolly all catch me on GP or some shit lmao.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down