The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aya Ayase... yeah... Blog!

Go down

Aya Ayase... yeah... Blog! Empty Aya Ayase... yeah... Blog!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My name is Aya.

A bit about myself? Well okay then, I guess we could talk about me... sure...

Currently I am 14 years of age. I'm pretty small and meek but I'm not a total bone-head like some kids my age. I live alone minus my older sister. She's more like a half-sister or somethin like that but it's a sister no less and she's the only family I've got left. Both my parents are dead. My brother, my twin - was killed in an accident when I was like 6 or something. I had been home with Alice (my sister, no relation to the CF Alice) and my mom and dad took my brother to a doctor appointment when a stupid fuck came along and killed them. They died instantly.

I don't want to get into it.

Many times I've done the "it should of been me" thing, but it's gotten me nothing but bad grades and a sore attitude. But anyways. Hoping just to RP here, meet new people and try to pass time. I'm home-schooled by my sister, who's far older than me. She's like 26 now or something. We've been living like this for some 7-8 years and it's all we know to continue on. Got no help from nobody and don't want any either. I was forced to grow up and become an adult very early in my life.

Let's not mention most of that though. But yeah.

So there's my blog thing. Hope it wasn't too dark for you guys. Peace out.
Aya, the Remainder
Aya, the Remainder
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit