The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BootyHopShipping (A-chanxDoxxx)

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

BootyHopShipping (A-chanxDoxxx) Empty BootyHopShipping (A-chanxDoxxx)

Post by A-chan-Medium Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:59 pm

'This is not what I had in mind for a job.' A-chan thought to herself as she played with a large pink ribbon that was handed to her. The girl had moved up north after running away from her parent's home. She had been browsing around town for a few weeks, looking for a job. She had finally found one at a local café, but there was something off about it.

The café itself had a dark aura about it. All of the windows blocked out the sunlight, there was some sort of hazy mist in the air, she knew it wasn't drugs. incense maybe? There was also no pictures on the walls. On top of that, the place was way too big to be a normal café. And what was with the back rooms? Seeing as how she's a new employee, A-chan didn't have access to the back rooms, apparently.

Yet she has had a glimpse of those rooms. And a few rumors too. She remembered seeing stages and poles. 'Don't tell me this is a friggin STRIP joint?!' She prayed it wasn't. Who'd have something like THAT connected to a public café? Or whatever this place was? The girl glanced around, holding the pink maid's outfit in her arms, looking for the manager. Maybe he'd be able to give her information about this job. Come to think of it, why hadn't she ever met him? What was his name? Doxx?
A-chan-Medium
A-chan-Medium
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

BootyHopShipping (A-chanxDoxxx) Empty Re: BootyHopShipping (A-chanxDoxxx)

Post by Doxx and Slim Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Doxxx reclined in his chair, which was uncomfortable as fuck, but he didn't mind. His legs and feet were getting a break and that's all that mattered. 'Isn't there a new employee? I bet she got lost,' he thought, chuckling to himself. He pushed his hair out of his eyes as he stood, "Well, I'd better find this newbie before they start throwing everything out of whack." He rolled his eyes at the thought, hoping that whoever they were had enough sense to come find him.

Doxx and Slim
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A-chan-Medium Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Luckilly for her, A-chan actually knew how to read the signs on the doors. It was simple to find the manager's office. But what was that weird smell coming from? It was like sweat and shame. If she didn't know better, she'd say it was.... oh crap. Nevermind. Totally not even going to think it.

Knocking on the door lightly, she hoped she wasn't bothering him in a meeting or anything. "Um, hello? Mr.Doxx?"
A-chan-Medium
A-chan-Medium
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxx and Slim Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:45 pm

He walked to the door in a few short strides. He yanked it open, nearly falling over from laughter. "Mr. Doxx?" He paused to look down at the girl, he'd never seen her before. "Ah, you must be... Uh... Newbie?" He asked, eyebrow quirking and a smile still gracing his lips. He straightened out his t-shirt in an attempt to show that he'd like to break the awkward silence that wafted in the air, though he had no idea how. "Uh, come in...?" He said, stepping aside.

Doxx and Slim
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A-chan-Medium Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:00 pm

"A-chan, actually." She corrected him of her 'newbie' title. She stepped inside and glanced around the room. Well, at least the office looked better than the other rooms. "Um, sir, if I may ask. I was wondering about the back rooms. I know I'm not allowed in there yet, seeing as how I'm new, but what exactly is back there?" She tilted her head, hearing shouting and laughter from the hall way. "I've heard rumors that it's a modeling agency in the back rooms. What kind of 'modeling', exactly?"
A-chan-Medium
A-chan-Medium
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxx and Slim Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Well, she didn't like being called newbie. Bummer for her, because that was [i]totally not[i] her new nickname. "In all honesty, you don't want to know what's back there," he replied, shaking his head in a laughing manner. "And, drop the 'sir', that shit makes me laugh. I'm not serious enough to be a sir." He looked down at her, not knowing what else to say. He attempted to ignore the laughter and other nonsensical noises piercing through the to-thin walls. He walked backwards into his office, watching as she followed him in, and closed the door. "Seriously though, you don't want to know what kind of 'modeling' goes on back there. That, and I'm not in the mood to give a demonstration," he added with a flirtatious wink.

Doxx and Slim
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A-chan-Medium Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:02 pm

A-chan sighed. "I knew it. This IS some kind of strip joint. Juuust wonderful." She plopped down in a chair and groaned. "What kind of café is this? The windows are faded, there are no pictures on the walls. This place is...gloomy. On top of that, you have horny pricks humping those poles in those back rooms. This place is suppose to be public! What if a child sees that?" She then blinked and tilted her head slightly. "A....Are you...flirting with me?" She couldn't help but blush juuuust a little. Her boss was odd but....well, it's best not to say. A-chan knew not to date any of her bosses. That never meant anything good. And by the looks of this guy, he's anything but good. ..... Now WHY is that alluring?!
A-chan-Medium
A-chan-Medium
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxx and Slim Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:44 pm

Doxx smiled, "Sorry that no one told you beforehand." He took a seat, propping his legs up on the desk in front of him. "Anyway, what was it that you wanted to talk about, newbie?" He asked, moving ebony hair out of his bright eyes. He twiddled his thumbs, looking up at his slanted bangs and smiling to himself. He let off an aura of mystery. His feet twitched to an unheard beat as he waited for her reply.

Doxx and Slim
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A-chan-Medium Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Her golden eye twitched lightly at the nickname. She had a feeling it was going to stick for a long time. "A-chan. My NAME is A-chan. The least you could do is remember that. It's not hard at all. It's the first letter of the alphabet." She tilted her head back slightly and smirked at him tauntingly. "Don't tell me you don't know your ABC's, Mr.Doxxy?" She giggled lightly.

She peered her eyes toward the door, hearing some girls moaning. woah wait, MOANING? The frig? How in the world is this acceptable. Shaking her head lightly, she gazed back to her boss. "I'd like to know what my job is exactly." She held up the erotic see-through pink maid's outfit. "And please tell me you have better taste than...this...thing."
A-chan-Medium
A-chan-Medium
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxx and Slim Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:06 pm

He ignored her poke at him and the ABC's. He lightly smirked at Mr. Doxxy, he'd been called worse. "That thing is hideous. Pink is obviously not my favorite color." He looked at the material in disgust, "Your job is actually in the back. You work back there, but if you'd like a different position, tell me now." His smirk widened, oh his innuendo. He ran a hand through his hair, 'She's totally flirting,' he thought. "Unless, you don't mind having such a filthy job, A-chan." He whispered almost huskily, allowing his voice to drop octaves lower. His eyes took her in fully now, how the low light fell against her hair, skin, and shined brightly in her bi-colored eyes.

Doxx and Slim
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A-chan-Medium Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:21 pm

Instantly, her face began to blush a deep shade of red. This back and forth flirt-game was going a bit far. And she just met the guy! But his voice, eyes and even the way he moved was so...woah now stop it girl! No bad naughty thoughts. Not here, at least.

Shaking her head to push away her flushed face, she stared at his desk instead. "H-How exactly will working in the back be any better than dressing up like some skanky maid in front of little children in the café?"
A-chan-Medium
A-chan-Medium
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxx and Slim Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:33 pm

"Oh, in the cafe you get the whole poodle skirt, roller skate thing." He said, flicking his hands as he went. He smirked, his eyes flicking up to her blushing face. He smiled at the reactions he was getting from her, he was loving this. "Would you rather work in the cafe? I can set that up, y'know." He tilted his head, hair falling into his face, framing his blue-green-grey eyes.

Doxx and Slim
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A-chan-Medium Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:46 pm

She gulped and pondered for a moment. "May I ask...what is it I'd be doing....back there?" Why was her heart beating so fast? She promised her mother she'd find a suitable job when she left. How is THIS suitable?!

And this GUY! It's like his very eyes are devouring her and all she's doing is sitting! Does he do this with all of this new employees? It's amazing this place hasn't been shut down for the sexual aroma in the air. Who knows how much sexual tension this guy has on his mind. Wait, her mind is just as perverted....DAMN IT!
A-chan-Medium
A-chan-Medium
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxx and Slim Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:59 pm

"Fulfilling the sexual fantasies of anyone who asked," he replied almost instantly, adding extra emphasis on 'anyone'. He stood from his chair, circling her like a predator circles its prey. His eyes were swimming with a hungry lust, his nimble finger gently touching her shoulder. His smirk was almost carnal in its desire. Then he walked gracefully from her chair, turning to lean his lower back against the front of his desk. He crossed his arms over his chest, his legs crossing at the ankles. He looked her straight in the eyes, "Why do you ask?" His voice was wonderfully rich as he asked.

Doxx and Slim
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A-chan-Medium Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:22 am

Bump bump, her heart beats fast as he roamed around her, touching her shoulder ever so lightly. Oh this guy. He's good. Like...really good. wait a second!

A-chan quickly jumped out of her chair, almost tripping her own feet by accident. "W-Wait a moment. I refuse to be some...some sort of...slut! I'm sorry, but I-I can't do that." She avoided his gaze, hoping he wouldn't see the complete embarrassment on her face. "I..I'm a virgin.." She whispered softly.
A-chan-Medium
A-chan-Medium
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxx and Slim Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:28 am

"And I never said you had to be. You asked, so I answered your question. You can work in the café if you want." He smiled gently at her, all lust vanishing from his features. 'I don't even know her, why am I worried?' He questioned himself. "I'll still be your manager. I'm not forcing you, that'd obviously be against your civil rights." He said, putting a gentle hand on her shoulder, attempting to soothe her racing heart and overactive nerves.

Doxx and Slim
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A-chan-Medium Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:32 am

She blushed lightly. "I-I don't really see how that'd be any better." She took his hand and pushed it away. She then straightened herself up and bowed lightly. "I'm sorry for your trouble, but I'm not comfortable with exposing my body to the public like that."

A-chan backed away and examined him one last time before walking towards the door. Bummer. He was a really hot guy. If only she knew him outside of the business.
A-chan-Medium
A-chan-Medium
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxx and Slim Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:44 am

"Before you go," he said lightly, grabbing her attention. He pushed a piece of paper into her hand, then he allowed her to leave. Little to her knowledge, the paper had his number on it. He was interested in this girl, he wanted to see her sometime else; outside of work, of course. As she left the room, he sat himself down in his chair, propping his feet on his desk and tilting his head over the back of his chair, a gentle and sweet laugh exiting his lips. "Damn dude, what the fuck?" He questioned aloud, rolling his eyes to himself; as if anyone else would see him anyway.

Doxx and Slim
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A-chan-Medium Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:00 am

A-chan smiled softly at him as she accepted the slip of paper. She went out the room and leaned against the wall. She giggled lightly as she over heard him through the wall. She read the slip of paper and blushed. "W-Wow. I never had a guys number before. Isn't it usually the girl handing the guy her number?" The thought only made her blush even more.

Right now, she had to get out of there.

That night, she slid into her hiding place in a park. Having no money, she couldn't afford an apartment or a hotel room. Heck, her parents didn't even know she left with no money. So hiding away in a small shack at a park was her only choice for the moment. It's a good thing that guy never asked her where she lived. "OH, that's right!"

She took out the slip of paper and smiled. Should she call him? He's probably busy.. A-chan took out her cell, added his number, just in case, and pondered over the thought of calling him. "Maybe...I should leave him a message?" She took a deep breath and dialed the number, hoping he wouldn't answer. What would she even say to him? She's never done this before.
A-chan-Medium
A-chan-Medium
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxx and Slim Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:07 am

He exhaled heavily, one of the great things about not having night shift? Going back to his cozy little apartment to snuggle on his couch and play video games, read, or watch Netflix. He decided tonight was a nice night to walk, and he was right. The sky was clear and the moon was showing brightly. He felt a peaceful smile tugging at his lips. That moment was shattered when his phone began to vibrate in his pocket. He immediately slipped from his hoodie pocket, looking at a number he didn't recognize. He slid the answer key and brought the phone to his ear, "Hello?"

Doxx and Slim
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A-chan-Medium Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:12 am

She quickly gasped and hung up. "He answered! He answered! ohhhh! what do I do?! I hung up!" She ran around her small room anxiously. please don't return call! H-He wouldn't know how to do that.....r-right? Although, he sounded happy on the phone. A-chan frowned a bit. He wasn't with a girlfriend, was he? Maybe it was a bad idea to call.
A-chan-Medium
A-chan-Medium
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxx and Slim Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:17 am

He looked down at his phone, "Uh... What?" He chuckled a little, calling the number back just to make sure if that was or was not for him. He was walking rather cheerily as he waited for the person to pick up, because if it was a prank caller, he wanted to sound like a stereotypical black woman and say, "Oh hell no." A goofy grin spread across his face at that thought.

Doxx and Slim
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A-chan-Medium Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:22 am

A-chan gulped before she answered the phone. "...U...Uh....hello?" She blushed madly. Why did she even answer it? Of COURSE it's him! He called her back! It's not a dumb blonde! He's tall dark and sexy......let's just hope he'll never hear her say that. She has no idea what she'd do if he knew she thought like that about him. Heck, she doesn't even know him!
A-chan-Medium
A-chan-Medium
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Doxx and Slim Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:27 am

"Yeah, hey, I got a call from this number but when I answered you immediately hung up, I was just wondering if you meant to call me?" He asked kindly. The person on the other end sounded so small and meek and shy that he just wanted to protectively cuddle the fuck out of them. His pace slackened as he waited for a reply, his other hand reaching into his hair to play around with dark, messy locks.

Doxx and Slim
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A-chan-Medium Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:30 am

She instantly grew sad. "I had a feeling you'd forget me. Uh look, Mr.Doxx. I'm sorry for interrupting your time. I didn't mean to interrupt anything. Urm...w-well uh...bye." She hesitated, wanting to hear his voice for just a second longer.
A-chan-Medium
A-chan-Medium
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum