The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Story of Retardation

Go down

A Story of Retardation  Empty A Story of Retardation

Post by RA Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:09 pm

// OOC: This was written by A-Chan and myself on FB, this was just for fun and really has no meaning to it at all...enjoy //

"Frig frig frig!" Marik grumbled to himself as he walked through a pathway in a park. He was heading to his sister's apartment after working at a nearby auto store, but the weather was getting to him. "Friggin cold! Why in the name of my glorious God RA, must there be a season named WINTER?!" He stomped his foot, causing himself to slip on a patch of ice and slide and crash into a tree.  "O-oww."

A voice came from the heavens, booming around him, but only the Egyptian could hear it, "Marik~ You know how wonderful it is being a flaming bird? You don't feel the cold~" the voice snickered. Mariks punishment for creating fake God cards in a past tournament and opposing the Pharaoh was now and forever be tortured by this God RA.

Marik gasped and looked around desperately. "What the?! Who's there?! Birds don't talk! Unless... MR.TWEETUMS?! But Bakura said you died during child birth! That friggin liar!" He mumbled to himself in a grump, saying something about dying Bakura's hair pink when he gets to see him next time.

RA chucked shaking his head, "sorry Marik Mr.Tweetums doesn't actually exist. I am here to punish you for what you did in battle city. I am RA, I am your God." he chucked softly.

"Pu-Punish!?" He instantly began to realize what this voice from nowhere meant. "My wrath towards the Pharaoh you mean, right? How do you know of this? You're a bird, right? Show yourself!" He yelled at the tree.

RA appeared before the egyptian as a flaming bird about the size of a large eagle. "I am a God, Marik I know all. You cannot even doubt my existence because I know you know me and you've seen my existence~"

Marik gasped and cowered closer to the wall. This bird, er God actually, meant every word. He could feel it. Gulping softly, Marik bowed his head gently towards the ground. "I-I don't suppose an apology will spare me from any...p-punishment, my Lord?"

The God shook his head, "no little one, you are stuck with me forever. But, I assure you, despite it being punishment it is an honor to be in the presence of a God, especially the oldest and King of Gods."

"I-I understand." He bowed his head once more. Some where nearby, he could hear a couple of girls giggling at him, speaking in whispers of 'strange guy talking to himself'. He sweatdropped, feeling silly. "Why is it that only I can see you?"

"Because, imagine the fear that I would cause if I appeared to the whole world? No, only select few get the honor to see spirits, and even fewer get to see Gods. Take this as an honor, but you will see in time this will be a punishment, a blessing and a curse." the God said with a slight chuckle, "now I suggest getting out of he cold before you freeze."

He shivered as a gust of cold wind blew straight to the Egyptian boy. He instantly jumped up and walked down the path towards home. What was he going to say to his sister and brother? Would they even believe any of this?

The large bird followed in the sky just behind him not but a couple inches above his shoulder, still a bright flame. "I should inform you, I can read your thoughts, you don't have to speak to me a loud. I mean, if you want to look crazy, you can but you don't have too."
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

A Story of Retardation  Empty Re: A Story of Retardation

Post by RA Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:59 pm

He blushed softly in embarrassment and tilted his head down. Now he felt even more like a fool. "M-May I ask what it is you wish of me?" He spoke quietly, trying not to look stupid or crazy as he felt like he was.

"To exist. You do whatever you wish to do in your life, I will just be here. I am not a guide, I am not to tell you what to do, I merely exist to you, little one." he said beating his wings occasionally.

"Huh? Wait I don't understand. As a God, haven't you been watching me anyway? How is letting me see you going to change any of that?" He glanced to the flame near him then towards the on-coming stop light ahead of him. It looks like there was a car crash due to the ice on the roads. Darn this weather.

"I am still watching you, watching all. That will never change, however I made the decision to come to you personally and be here, a punishment as I said." he said and flew just a bit higher, there were other reasons but for now that was good enough.

He shook his head in disbelief. "I still don't really understand. Why not just through me into the depths of Hell for eternity for invoking a wrath against the Pharaoh?"

RA said nothing, that was a question he was not allowed to answer. Instead the fire extinguished from his body and there he now flew as a more proper phoenix. Feathers of red and gold, six long tails and a plumage the colors of fire. The bird shifted and landed on his shoulder, but remained silent. There was no weight of the bird but the energy emitting from the God made its presence known well enough.

Strange enough, Marik felt warmer just from the Godly bird's perched on his shoulder. It felt nice, actually. It reminded him of home. Sighing softly as he finally reached the stop light, and various rows of cars honking their horns behind the crash vehicle, Marik leaned against the pole and pondered. "So, what am I to do when I get home? How am I going to tell this to my brother and sister?"

RA turned his head slightly, a curious look upon the wreck, needless to say he hated how humans worked and lived; but he knew they were limited. RA then turned his head to look at Marik, "you tell them whatever you wish to tell them, or tell them nothing at all. They can't see or hear me unless I allow it so that is your choice to make, Marik, not mine."

Marik frowned lightly. "How long are you going to be letting me see you?" And how long will all of these cars be blocking his way?! "Tch. There must be another way." He glanced around, looking for a new open path.

"Go down two blocks to your right, take the alley across." he said and ignored his first question, that was yet another question he refused to answer for whatever his reason may have been. They always did say, Gods work in mysterious and curious ways.

Groaning softly, hoping the flaming God didn't hear him, Marik took the route and soon arrived home. "Odion! Ishizu! I'm home!" He removed his jacket and placed it on its hook. "With a burning bird on my shoulder..." He mumbled softly.

RA smirked, he heard everything, as he had said before he could read Mariks thoughts and could communicate with him mentally if he so decided too. The removal of the jacket didn't effect the God, he still sat there as if it were nothing at all. Then perked with what Marik said, curious as to what the reaction would be.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:51 pm

"But..I-I don't know what to do. Everyday I think about all the wrong I have done towards Yugi and the Pharaoh. I regret everything." He looked to the ground in shame. "I should never have taken the Millenium Rod and seeked vengeance against them."

Silent for a long moment, RA was thinking, not only thinking but diving into the memories of the Egyptian she say near by. After a minute of silence the God said in a very monotone, "You took the Rod to protect yourself and your family. You are not being punished for taking the Rod, for killing your father, or even for being blinded by darkness, you're being punished for other reasons, and I am here for many other reasons." he said simply, almost uncaringly.

"W-what?" He looked up at the God, frightened. "W...What other reasons?" It wasn't for stealing the Pharaoh's leather pants or even going on one date with Bakura, would it? Wait, was that really wrong of Marik? It's not his fault that RA blessed him with a sexy body.

Letting out a chucked laugh, "I do not care your sexual orientation, you could a million men and women for all I could care. Stealing the pants of the Pharaoh is....well...questionable but not bad enough to be cursed with my presence, as for the sexy body, I hardly think I could make a comment on that one, so I will refrain from it. just remember, little one, that I do things I do, refuse to answer things because I either cannot or it is apart of your learning experience."

"This is...embarrassing. I have no idea what to do!" He groaned and buried his face into a pillow of the couch.

"What do you normally do?" he asked looking down at him. "Do you normally spend your days with your face buried in a pillow?" he knew the answer but he was trying to entice the little one.

RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down