The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ For Mel and Jigsaw RP ]

2 posters

Go down

[ For Mel and Jigsaw RP ] Empty [ For Mel and Jigsaw RP ]

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:34 pm

/ Alright so let's get it on like a badass! Wait imeanwhat! Anyways, here is where our RP is going to go. Because fuck you, that's why. /

Melvin really hated the idea of going to school. This was totally NOT his thing. Kids throwing things everywhere, obeying a teacher's orders... none of that was just "Melvin" enough. But yet there he was, bored out of his mind, sitting there in Math Class, trying to understand why the fuck arithmetic was important in the first place since almost no one used math in the real world. Other than when computers did it for the humans, or they had calculators because they were all just a bunch of lazy fucks. The teacher had paired everyone up, which erked the fuck out of the kid with the shooting blue hair. He was paired up with a girl he'd never really talked to, the one they all called "Jigsaw". Grinning and licking over his fangs, which were strategically grafted to his face, Mel slid a piece of paper over to the girl, and chuckled.

On the paper was a drawing of the teacher, getting violated in the ass with a chainsaw, her eyes bugged out, blood and gore everywhere with a sign stapled to her chest that read "Fuck Math" on it.

Only something this sadistic would make someone like Melvin happy. The kid was tan in color, with blazing blue eyes, so radiant you'd think they were contacts, though they weren't. His arms were covered in obscene lettering, that was written all over him with many colored thick markers. His teeth were oddly pointed, and his ears were cropped too. Something was obviously wrong with this kid, but no one dared to ask what it was.

"So, Jigsaw, ya like my pic?" Mel asked, with the most devious smirk a man could wear. High School surely did offer a lot of things. At least this was their last year in town before College. Oh wait, Melvin - was not going to College like the other kids. He'd be lucky not to flunk out this last year.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

[ For Mel and Jigsaw RP ] Empty Re: [ For Mel and Jigsaw RP ]

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:01 pm

When the paper plane landed on one of the school's dumb-blonde Preps, her only reaction to it was to open it. There was a loud ass scream that followed, and the turning of the teacher to the class.

"Just what the heck is going on?! Sammie, are you okay?!" She asked, sternly but still with some concern to her voice.

"Ohmygosh get it away!!!" She screamed, other kids turning and freaking out now. Some of the other girls even looked at the picture, and wore pale-faced gasps.

It would have been cost-clear for the two who had done it, had Melvin kept his mouth shut. But of course the fucker couldn't help but laugh, really really hard. He looked over at Jigsaw, and nodded his head to her. It was a sign of decent respect, and he had to admit it, he was impressed.

"MELVIN! DID YOU DRAW THAT?! What did I tell you about drawing that kind of stuff in my classroom!?!" The teacher bitched. She was such an old coot.

Looking over at Jigsaw with a proud fangish grin he replied. "I have no idea what you're talking about, I would never do such a thing." He smirked and tried his damnedest to stop laughing, but he just couldn't help himself.

"GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM THIS INSTANT!" The teacher shouted.

Mel pointed at the girl across from him and grinned viciously. "She made me do it." He lied.

"BOTH OF YOU OUT OUT OUT! GET OUT!" The teacher barked, angrily slapping a ruler onto one of the desks as if they were young kids she was trying to scare. "GO to the principal's office right now!"

Mel got up and grabbed his things, saying "bitch please" on the way out. He would simply smirk at the entire class, horrified of him and his creepy drawings, then toss his shit into a locker, and lean up against one. He'd wait for Jigsaw of course.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Mel laughed harder when Jigsaw walked out of the class. The two of them would be good friends real soon. But first and foremost, they needed to sneak the fuck out of the building, so that they could go and smoke somewhere. Since the teachers were total fucking cunts, they weren't allowed to do that on school premises. Like Melvin gave a shit. He was getting thrown out every other day just FOR smoking IN the school building. Everyone knew that kid because he was always in trouble.

And all the bitches, loved the King of fucking trouble. But he didn't give a fuck about any of them. Not one fuck.

"Soooooo we should ditch this place, and find a good place to masturbate- I mean smoke a cig." The spiky-haired individual laughed. His smirk was very prominent over his lips once again. This kid was overly devious. For what reason not many knew, but it probably had a lot to do with how fucked in the head he was, thanks to other shit no one saw at the school.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:28 pm

The kid with the shooting hair swiftly led them out of the building. There was a nice exit in the lower level, closer to the basement, that led them outside, and into the parking lot. Mel had no idea if Jigsaw had a car or not, but he took them over to his all-black Trans Am, and opened the door, and let her sit shotgun in the bird-car. Grinning, he reached over to the top of the dash and grabbed his zip lighter, and flicked it until it lit up.

Handing the girl a smoke he took a drag of his, and grinned once again. "So fucking glad to be out of that shit hole. I'm shocked I'm even getting good grades." He muttered. "And what the fuck is this shit, it's almost the end of the year and we've never hung out. LAME." The King said with a funny accent. He chuckled and turned on some heavy death metal, just loud enough so that there was sound going on behind them where his subs were. "Heard you're still dating that beanerchode named Austin, how's that going for ya?" He asked with a curious smirk.

In this school, everyone knew who everyone was with. Mel was rather infamous for fangirls, but they all knew to KEEP OFF because Mel's girl, would beat their fucking skulls in. She was a pretty girl with blue hair, and a badass attitude once you pushed her too far. Mel liked her a lot, and he made damn sure everyone knew about it too.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:00 pm

Melvin smirked and wore a wide grin. "Well, Blu is married to that dickfucker Kyle. She got married at 17 and they got real good on their taxes. I actually bought the car for her. But she lets me drive it. One day she's going to beat my ass. Because some asshole fucking scratched up the side of my right door over there." He said, gesturing to the side Jig was on. "Fucking pissed me off so I've been trying to mad buff that shit out for the past week so she wouldn't notice."

Being married in high school meant one could do whatever they wanted as long as the person they were married to, was the age of 18 or 21 (for drinking). And though Blu was with Kyle, he had fucked up plenty of times to the point where she was more with Mel than anyone else. Everyone knew that she was with him, only a handful of people knew she was married to someone that was NOT him. Most dared not to speak of it, especially before their King.

"And Austin needs to stop worrying about shit. Ah man, he's always been like that. You should see him when he comes around the house. 'Is Jig mad at me' or how about 'is Jig happy with me?' kinda shit all the time. I swear them are the only texts I get from the bastard other than him tellin' me his dick size. Which is 2.3 inches long." Melvin said with a laugh. "Fuckin asshole. Needs to straighten up and be a man like me I tell ya."

Mel and Austin were like brothers, because Blu said that Austin was a brother to her, when he first started coming back around. They all knew each other somewhat indirectly, like Mel and Jig here, who hadn't really gotten to know each other. But of course that would change with time.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Mel looked over at Jig and smirked. "It's not so bad. At least he's talking to people. That asshole used to just talk to no one. And he does share things with you. And he always talks of you, such is normally a good thing. And B-T-Dubs you toast that car next to us and it blows up, we might have to evacuate the school." Mel smirked. "Wouldn't be the first time the school or a car in the school lot was set ablaze." He said indicating by his smile that he had once took part in some guilty annihilation. Without getting caught though, clearly.

There were so many different times Mel got himself into trouble. As he reclined back in the car he sat there smirking to himself, good memories passing over bad times. He then sat up and pulled up his seat, and decided that it was time to go do something fun.

"SO. Since we're saying fuck school, perhaps we should go wander around to some of the old haunted buildings out on 5th ave eh? It could always be fuuuuuun." He said, dragging out the word with a hiss.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: