The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ For Mel and RA RP ]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[ For Mel and RA RP ] - Page 3 Empty Re: [ For Mel and RA RP ]

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Mel looked up at RA and couldn't help but laugh. He lifted her up and put her back on her feet and shook his head.

"You're really really bad at this shit aren't you?" He said, noting the scent of a clear drink on her breath. "Step one, is to make sure you can handle the drink. Step two is to make sure the entire bottle is gone." He laughed, not making any sense at all. "Holy fuck I think I'm high!" He announced, earning laughs from the other regulars around him. He even slapped fives with a few of the men there, sprayed all in glow-paint and other shit.

So are you planning on going back home? Or are you going to drink and drug yourself back into Oblivion? The icy voice came from behind him, sending shivers down his spine.

"Aw shux Bluey, ya just know me too well." The spiky-haired male said, not realizing that he'd answered her out loud. And by name too.

Perhaps you should lay off the sauce, King.

Shaking his head, Mel grabbed the red-haired girl and decided to show her how to dance. Like a complete idiot. Meh didn't matter. He was too fucking high to care about how he looked. However, to the pleasing eyes of the others surrounding them in the crowd, he looked pretty damn good anyways.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:45 pm

She laughed along with him, at this point not giving a fuck about anything at all. "hey, don't blame me, it's my first time~ and I couldn't finish the bottle, it wasn't even mine! Shhhh don't tell anyone I stole it." she giggled and moved along with him, trying to match his pace. In the back of her mind, she was eyeing another drink and thinking about whatever the fuck just happened with Bennu.

It was probably then that it dawned on her, that he spoke to the spirit he saw, she tried to remember the name and stick it in some folder in the back of her mind in case it was ever brought up again. She doubted she would even remember it depending on how much more she wanted to drink.

She also doubted school had already been let out for the day, but such thoughts were boring and meaningless. So, she ignored and forgot them and just moved on with dancing with him, mainly just having fun. A kind of fun she didn't think were possible, or conceivable for her, but fun nonetheless.

Oh the alcohol felt really good, and she began to get really, really bad ideas in her head. Most all of them involving the lighter in her pocket and whatever 100 proof alcohol she could  get her hands on. Just the thought of seeing things ablaze made her knees weak and a little groan escape past her occasional laughs. Maybe she got off on it, who the fuck knows. All that she did know was that she LOVED fire more than anything and with a little more alcohol it would be hard to keep her from burning down the town.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Mel cracked his neck and continued to dance around like a fool. They decided to play some slow songs, and that was pretty much where the kid drew the line. So lazily he wandered through the crowds, taking the red-head with him, waving to the Barkeep as he passed, towards the rooms at the back of the bar. Everyone knew what went on back there, but no one gave a shit. Mel had his own room back there, and a key to secure that it stayed his. He often slept there when he was too obliterated (like right then) to make it home. That, and the Barkeeper had always insisted that Mel stay there, instead of go home to that abusive father of his.

And so he did.

"Come on, let's go hangout in my room. I hate this music and there's nothing better to do. Plus there's video games and shit there." He muttered, grabbing the key that was hidden on a necklace he kept around, along with his set of Dog Tags.

The Wolfish male opened the door, and led them inside, locking it behind them, so that no one would fuck with the two. Mel watched the girl spirit follow him into the room, like she always did - looking around at everything. There was a bed at the center of the room, and a long dresser with a TV and a gaming console. Then across from the bed, to the side of all that, was the bathroom, which was white with a light on. Melvin's spirit girl seemed to like hanging out in there, gazing into a mirror that didn't show her face. Or perhaps it did, he didn't know, because he never asked.

He sat on the bed, in a daze, watching the girl attempt to see herself. After a while she vanished, and he wondered where she had gone. Perhaps she was a wolf again, laying atop the roof of the underground bar. He didn't know. And his senses were all fucked up by the tingling in his face...
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:03 pm

She followed and once in the room, she stood looking around, a bit woozy from the alcohol. (Which was then that she discovered how much of a lightweight she was, not that she minded it, cheap drunks mean better reactions, or results, for cheaper.)

Moving over towards the console, she checked out his selection of games. Gaming was her secret hobby, she purposefully never spoke about it because any semi-decent looking chick into gaming, especially if they were good, was almost God in the eyes of gaming nerds and guys looking for a quickie.

"Nice selection you got here, love these." she said trying to break the silence in the room and to hopefully distract herself from the growing dizziness. Mentally, she was searching for Bennu, who had disappeared, did she really piss him off that bad? Hopefully not and hopefully he would come back and realize of course he thought he was just a bird, that was the only form she had ever seen him in anyway, so what harm was there really.

In a thought of things, she glanced towards the bathroom and figured she looked like an awful mess but decided not to care about it, only casually run her fingers through her hair to fix whatever mess might have been there. In her other hand, she played with the lighter, flicking it open, igniting it and then closing it, doing this every now and again as she slowly walked around the room looking at various things, thoughts plaguing her mind.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:09 pm

"Wow you really do have an obsession with fire don't ya?" Mel asked, laying on the bed now. Everything around him was spinning, it was a fucking wonder that he was even able to make out whatever it was she was doing. He reached into his pocket and grabbed his zip lighter, then snatched a smoke from his shirt pocket and lit up again. "Whoo, that feels better already, the entire world won't stop movin!" He growled.

Somewhere over the ceiling, and onto the rooftop, Blu had discovered Bennu and the two were having a nice conversation.

Mel reached around for his lime green controller that was stuffed under one of the pillows on the bed. He turned on the Xbox with it, then somehow managed to use the remote to turn on the TV. He knew that one of his games was already in there. The best game in the world called Future Warfare for the SEXBOX720. Oh yeah, totally went there.

He began shooting people and realized very quickly how bad he was at this when he was stoned the fuck off his ass. "I think that I'm either on a merry-go-round thingy or the world is just spinning faster than normal... or that just I'm super cross-faded..." He mumbled completely fucked in the head. "Maybe you should do this level." He said, handing the girl the controller. He had no idea what the hell was going on anymore.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:18 pm

Shrugging she moved to sit on the very edge of the bed and watched him, "I like to burn things, plus I find fire beautiful." she said and took the controller. Unlike dancing which had taken her awhile to figure out and barely master, she managed the game amazingly, despite being drunk....a weird drunken and almost sadistic smile on her face.

Under her breath she kept giggling "boom headshot" out of her own amusement. Mid-range weapons like the DMR or BR, or occasionally the pistol though it was more close range, were her favorite and best used weapons and she used clean precision to nail everyone that ran past her or she could see. That was until, in a drunken stooper she forgot to hide and got nailed by a sniper.

Cursing under her breath, she restarted the mission and in a second go, finished it.

She started playing another mission and paused it after a minute before collapsing back, "Ugh, I understand that merry-go-round feeling now...ooooh fuck this." she groaned closing her eyes for the minute to hope it would all go away, it of course it didn't. Feeling a wave of energy, she glanced up at the ceiling and smiled, happy that she could sense Bennu again, then mused at what he was doing.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Mel smirked and knew that the booze had finally slapped the lightweight girl into effect. He was always amused by how people reacted to things. Perhaps it was because he just wanted to be entertained, or maybe he just enjoyed watching people suffer in any way possible. Whatever the case, he chuckled and looked up, then closed his eyes.

What are you doing Blu? I thought you didn't let people see you. What's so special about her bird-thing anyways? He wondered thoughtfully wasted.

Sometimes I speak with others Melvin, normally you just aren't paying much attention. The spirit wolf thought back to him, from atop the roof and before Bennu.

Wait. Others. Have you spoken to the Twins? Or that boy from before... you know...

Indeed, I have shared words with all of them. Was the icy reply.

Mel cleared his throat and sighed dizzily. "So I take it you don't have to go home any time soon eh? I normally just live here, rarely go back to my parents' less I have to get something." He said.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:53 pm

RA started to roll around, giggling madly while doing it. Despite being dizzy and feeling like shit, the rolling around was fun and seemed to help in some sort of fucked up way.

"Huh...what...oh..yea fuck that. I don't exist to my parents, they don't see me come and go or what I do with my life. I will spend weeks away from home living in the mountains and then come home to recollect food or whatever I can't find out in the wild and then, bam walk in, walk out, they see me don't even pay attention to me." she shrugged not really giving a fuck.

"Plus they aren't even my real parents, so whatever. They adopted me only because they get an extra $1500 in taxes at the end of the year and extra state support in their pay checks, that's literally it."

Frowning suddenly, she rolled over and turned her back on him, legitimately upset about it now. It was one thing to have parents, another to be occasionally ignored, but to not exist to anyone in a house you are supposed to be family with and then go to school to...she cut off her thoughts and bit her lip. Fuck this alcoholic bullshit making her think bullshit...shit. She growled to herself and curled up.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:35 pm

"Hey, why the sudden emoness?" Mel asked, looking over at the girl. "Everyone's got parents that they hate heh. At least yours don't beat the fuck out of you over anything and everything. Or... do the other thing to you. Never-mind it. But stop worrying. And you can just chill here... with me... I guess." Mel suddenly bit his tongue. It had only been hours and he was inviting her to stay? Why? He wasn't sure. He carefully ran his fingers through his hair and tried to think clearly, which was near impossible no thanks to his habits.

Blu was totally silent up there, or if she wasn't she was talking to Bennu where he could not hear. He normally always heard her voice. He did know her to still be there though, so perhaps she was just giving him a moment. Or something. Not sure. She did always encourage him to do things that made him feel better. And right then, holding someone might have.

The lad fought with himself for about a good ten minutes, unsure how to make the other female feel better. Or whether or not he should even bother, if he cared, or why he cared. Nothing made sense to him. So he just wound up giving in, and crawled over to her, and placed his arms around her. It felt strange to him. Unfamiliar, wrong, horrible, as if he was betraying the girl he has originally going to marry and call his own forever. But that girl was dead, above him, and on the rooftops. Would she care that he was starting to care for another? He knew her better than that. Of course not.

But that didn't change the fact, that he still wished it could have been her. He sighed and gently ran his fingers through the other girl's bright red hair. Closing his eyes, he focused on the texture and the way she felt in his arms. The wolfish boy sighed again, and continued to fight the mental battle in his mind, in total silence.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:01 pm

"Sorry" she muttered softly, "Must be the alcohol cause it normally never bothers me. And thanks for the offer, I um..." she stopped in thought. Would it have been rude to deny the offer even if it meant going out of her comfort zone and sleeping under a roof. She did much prefer the stars to a ceiling anyway.

That was when he moved closer and put his arms around her. For a moment,or what seemed a lifetime to her, she froze. She had no idea what to do or think at this point. No one before him had so much as hugged her and now this new friend of hers was holding her and consoling her? Maybe he was also trying to console himself, maybe it was both, maybe it was just the alcohol, she didn't really know.

She did know one thing for certain. This feeling she felt was, different, a very good different. She felt safe, secure, warm, comforted. It was a strange ad new feeling, but it cause her to relax, to cuddle back into him and just, take a deep breath. The spinning in her head had faded off and the emotions she was feeling disappeared. She had relaxed and the alcohol induced sadness was gone in an instant.

Then his fingers moved through her hair and almost instantly put her to sleep.Closing her eyes she took in a deep breath and was almost out. Her hand moved and raked slowly across the arm wrapped around her. All thoughts, everything was gone, other than this warm feeling inside of her that she really didn't want to let go. It was a dangerous but welcoming feeling that she wouldn't let go to waste while she had it in this moment in time.

Eyes shut now, completely relaxed, she decided maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to take him up on his offer and spend time here once in a while. Feeling and contacting Bennu to make sure he was alright for a moment, to make sure all was well, she took in a deep breath.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Mel passed out hard from the drugs. Everything hit him while he slept, and once or twice every hour, he'd wake up to see the girl still sound asleep, then pass the fuck back out. He had to admit, it was nice to have someone to sleep next to again. But it didn't change the fact that it felt wrong somewhere in there. But he would just sigh, and go back to resting his head close to hers, and sleeping.

His Wolf Spirit would enter his dreams, and they'd be together again, making things seem so much less painful. Melvin would unknowingly be smiling in his sleep, perhaps from snuggling another being, but perhaps from the dreaming. Nevertheless, he was rather happy, something that didn't often come without the aid of everything he took and shoved into his bloodstream.

For now things were surreal, and as the night fell down on them, everyone seemed to loose themselves to the feeling of safety and security. The spirits would dance around them as they slept, chattering and talking, about everything and anything. If not going into their Host's dreams, and meeting them there.

A few days would pass, and the two would quite often find each other like this. They were closer now, and always talking and hanging out. Didn't change the way Mel was though, he still remained a crazed drug addict, and the girl still wanted to torch things.

For now they were out of school again, back in the room just talking. It would be the one day that Melvin would actually head home, something he didn't want to do honestly.

"I have to go check on my mother." He would say, shoving things in his backpack.

One of the things included a black switchblade he'd gotten from his dead girlfriend years ago when they were young. Where she'd gotten such a thing was a mystery to many, but he knew. It was something she'd taken from her own parents, and given to him, so he could protect himself from his father. And he had surely used it in the past too. But he never lost that knife.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by RA Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Sitting on the edge of the bed, as she always did, she watched him pack his stuff and grew a bit concerned. Despite being drunk the first time they were at the bar, she saw the wraps, the damage. Biting her tongue for a minute she nodded softly, she hadn't been home in a while anyway and should go restock up on supplies.

"Alright...you have my cell phone number if you want to meet up after or...if you need help, I should run home and do stuff anyway..." she said softly and looked at the ground. She wanted to do something but she didn't exactly know what to do, or how to help him. Despite the fact she knew he wasn't the kind of guy to talk help from anyone, even here.

Making a soft whistling sound, Bennu flew down from the roof and landed on her shoulder, a thought crossed her mind, but she avoided it for a moment. Walking over to him, she stood just out of arms reach and stuck her hands into her pockets. "Should we meet back up here tomorrow, or tonight?" she asked quietly avoiding all eye contact with him.

She was quite concerned about him going home, but she did perfectly understand his love for his mother.
RA
RA
Tyrant's Summon
Tyrant's Summon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum