The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Introduction For Some. An Apology For Most.

2 posters

Go down

An Introduction For Some. An Apology For Most. Empty An Introduction For Some. An Apology For Most.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:13 am

Dear Siters,
Axel and Alice will not be involved in this, but they are friends of mine who share a profile with me...

I wanted to say to all of you that already know me, that I am deeply sorry for everything... you new guys, who have no fucking idea who I am... I'll explain in this introduction.

I am Other Chris. I'm the asshole who decided that his friends were nothing compared to his shitty home life... I'm the guy who betrayed the Siters by saying something that I shouldn't have to the Color Gods... I'm the guy who even after what I said, thought I was in the right, when really I was so wrong it was getting stupid. It was to the point that I pretended to hack the old site for attention! I'm the guy who turned to drugs and steadily grew worse and worse until finally when everyone who actually gave a shit left... I was alone...

I will never regret anything in my life more than I regret what I did to you... you took me in... you made me the person I am now... and now even you have that mistrust... but I understand it...

After EVERYTHING I did to you... I realized I was wrong, and I set out to fix myself... I avoided conflicts that earlier would have ended in fists... I talked out my problems like a civil human being, unlike the animal I had become before leaving here... I worked to change myself for everyone I'd fucked over... and now I come to you for forgiveness... I understand the lack of trust... I understand the hatred that burns in your gut when you see me... but I ask you to put it aside... and give me one last chance to prove myself... to prove my loyalty to the Color Gods and the members of this Site... thank you...

~OC

Back to top Go down

An Introduction For Some. An Apology For Most. Empty Re: An Introduction For Some. An Apology For Most.

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:16 am

Your apology was accepted, do not make me go back on my words. Obviously, the others will follow, so tread carefully. I'll be watching. I hope what you have said was the truth. See ya around. Axel and Alice are spared from the conversation.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

An Introduction For Some. An Apology For Most. Empty Re: An Introduction For Some. An Apology For Most.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:19 am

I accept the apology for the sake of everyone.

I don't trust you.

I don't think I ever will.

The things you did and said and LIED about, about just ME alone, is inexcusable.

Welcome back however...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:22 am

*Siiiiiigh* I don't really know what to say.

Honestly, nothing hurt me more than having to let Melvin out you like that. But what you did to the team was unreal. I really truly hope that you've come to your senses. I'm not forgiving you just because it looks good for the team. I'm doing it because I never truly forgot about you. Every now and then I wondered how things might have been otherwise, but meh shit happens I guess.

At the end of the day, it makes me a better person inside to forgive and to forget. So I'm going to just stay neutral, and keep my eyes open, and hope you're being truthful. I don't know where to begin, and it's probably best we don't really talk, but I just want you to know, that I really did wish that someday you woke up and realized what was happening to you. I'm glad you did (if that's true) and I hope you stay honest and clean inside and out.

Tell Axel and Alice I said hi. I really do miss those guys. Hope that everything is made right and true.

~Bluey
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:25 am

Miss you guys too shits been boring while we were waiting on this fag to reach some kind of enlightenment plus he tried to get rid of us~Axel

Aura, I understand...

Blue, I will not let you down again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:29 am

-Smirks- I'll hold you to that OC. I intend to protect Blu with everything I have.

Axel - smack him harder next time.

Alice - You just needed to be around more.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:37 am

ill be on more often now that we actually have a stable place to be ~Alice

Fucking tried man dude said he was going to get professional help but i knocked that thought outta his head ~Axel

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:38 am

I have been there. Sometimes we think we're going insane, when really we're just yet to be found as our true selves. Anyways, I'm off of here for the night. Good luck re-fitting in. I'm sure happy to see the both of you are still around to help him. That's real friends. Anyways, Laterz.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:47 am

Nite ~Both of us because yes Alice is still a whore for my D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down