The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ 1 x 1: Ayase and YM ]

2 posters

Go down

[ 1 x 1: Ayase and YM ] Empty [ 1 x 1: Ayase and YM ]

Post by Aya, the Remainder Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:40 pm

[ 1 x 1: Ayase and YM ] 53297010
Storyline: There is a village in the woods that a boy stumbles upon. Thinking that it'd be no trouble to ask, he goes looking for someone to tell him where he is, because he's been lost in the forest for while now. However the person winds up kidnapping him, and forces him to live with him and uses him for sex. Ayase hates the person doing this to him, and tries to escape, but always winds up getting caught. He is often tossed into a holding cell, so that the other male is sure he won't get out.

Story:
Ayase woke up in his cell and shivered. He had been tossed in there the night before by the man who had decided to keep him, and hadn't done much other than lay there, or sleep. The boy was one of blond hair, and huge blue eyes, which were saddened over the course of his torment. He looked down at his pale body, and saw bruises and small cuts everywhere, from where he'd been beaten. With a sigh he lay there, praying that no one would come in.

Aya, the Remainder
Aya, the Remainder
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

[ 1 x 1: Ayase and YM ] Empty Re: [ 1 x 1: Ayase and YM ]

Post by BloodSucking YamiMarik Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:59 pm

The man who took this young boy was YM. He wasn't a very pleasant man and always enjoy torturing his victims under there own will. He walked into the holding cell where Ayase was melted in. Yam twirled the key around to make him think he was letting him out.

"Awww you looked all hurt and bruised up. How sad! To bad you ain't leaving here anytime soon, foolish boy!" He laugh sadistically at the young boy and placed the keep back on the hooks where Ayase can't reach.
BloodSucking YamiMarik
BloodSucking YamiMarik
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya, the Remainder Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Ayase couldn't even describe his hate for such a man. There was really no reason that he needed to be kept, much less made fun of while he was there. It was rather clear that this other person wasn't right in the head or something. The boy sat in a corner, pulling his knees to his chest. He tried to force himself to accept the fact that he wasn't getting out.

I just want to go back to being lost in the woods... anything is better than this place... He thought, sniffling quietly where he sat.
Aya, the Remainder
Aya, the Remainder
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodSucking YamiMarik Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:34 pm

One of the guards came into the room, grabbed the keys and opened the cell door where Ayase was being kept in for whenever YM needs his 'fun'.

"Your master needs to spam with you, so come online." He took Ayase to the closed room where YM is hiding in.

"Here is Ayase, my master. The guard gave a bow and left the room.

"Thank you! Now leave before I kill you! Now then sit down young boy. He folded his arm and gave a mysterious smirk. The man with red spiky hair, red/black eyes and long fangs in his mouth that he hides away from his slave.

"Do you know why you are my slave, Ayase? He got up from his chair, walking around Ayase and leaned down to lick his neck. Growling in his ear softly, as his mouth starts to open and his fangs was placed on his neck.
BloodSucking YamiMarik
BloodSucking YamiMarik
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya, the Remainder Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:52 pm

Ayase shivered and tried to shove the other male off of him, feeling bothered and uncomfortable. "I'm not your anything - you just assume that and refuse to let me go!" He growled, feeling the other's teeth upon his neck. "I just wanna go home. Why are you doing this?!"
Aya, the Remainder
Aya, the Remainder
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodSucking YamiMarik Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:32 pm

He gave a sudden laugh out of no where. YM can't even believe what he had heard from this annoying pest. He slapped Ayase across the face for being highly stupid to ask such a question. 

"Isn't it obvious? Your my slave and I won't let return back home to your family if you have one." He gave him the evil eye that made his eyes glow red. He was frustrated at the point when he pinned the young boy to the wall.

"Your going to be here along time till I say you can go. Got it?!" He throws Ayase to the ground with a low unsettling growl.

"Now get out! Guards seize him! Put him back to his cell and make sure he doesn't escape." YM was not pleased and decided to make him suffer.
BloodSucking YamiMarik
BloodSucking YamiMarik
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya, the Remainder Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:41 pm

Aya was taken back to his cell, where he sat cold and alone, shaking and upset. What had he done to deserve this? Surely there was nothing that a young boy, could have done, to deserve some man treating him in this fashion.

Aggrhh... He thought to himself, reaching up and touching the side of his face. It hurt.
Aya, the Remainder
Aya, the Remainder
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodSucking YamiMarik Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:15 pm

*next morning*

YM woke up from along sleep of dispare and loneliness but it's always been his nature until he found a toy to play with. He went into the shower to clean himself up and thought maybe it's time to give Ayase his medicine. After his quick shower, he went down to the cell with only his towel on.

"Hello Ayase! Having a hell of a time?" He laughed with no regret of kidnapping an innocent boy.
BloodSucking YamiMarik
BloodSucking YamiMarik
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya, the Remainder Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Ayase looked up at the other male and said nothing. His eyes closed halfway, tears forming at the sight of the male forcing him to stay there. What was the point of this anyways? He didn't know. He sighed softly, and kept laying there on the cold ground, not saying anything. Perhaps it was just better he didn't talk. Not that he'd get an actual answer anyways. He watched the other carefully, hoping internally that he'd just go away...
Aya, the Remainder
Aya, the Remainder
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodSucking YamiMarik Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:34 pm

He stand there looking at the kid who was lonely and upset living in the cell captive away from his family. Was it wrong to do so? Should he return him or let him stay here? To many questions to think about. YM frowned at the things he did wrong and decided to let the nice kid go. Ayase never did anything wrong to deserve such a punishment. He was a sweet kid who deserves a good life.

"Im letting you go, kid." He used the key to open the cell door and letted him be free. He held it open for him like a gentlemen that he is deep down in his cold hearted soul.
BloodSucking YamiMarik
BloodSucking YamiMarik
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodSucking YamiMarik Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:34 pm

He stand there looking at the kid who was lonely and upset living in the cell captive away from his family. Was it wrong to do so? Should he return him or let him stay here? To many questions to think about. YM frowned at the things he did wrong and decided to let the nice kid go. Ayase never did anything wrong to deserve such a punishment. He was a sweet kid who deserves a good life.

"Im letting you go, kid." He used the key to open the cell door and letted him be free. He held it open for him like a gentlemen that he is deep down in his cold hearted soul.
BloodSucking YamiMarik
BloodSucking YamiMarik
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya, the Remainder Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Ayase looked up, completely shocked. Was he being serious? Was he actually letting him go? Not taking time to question it, he weakly got to his feet, and bolted out of the cell. He ran up the stairs as fast as he could, tripping on the way up, and spraining his ankle. Crying and getting to his feet he didn't look back, and go to the normal level of the house.

Crashing into things as he moved through the house, he started to look for the door to escape since all the windows were closed.
Aya, the Remainder
Aya, the Remainder
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodSucking YamiMarik Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:14 pm

He walked up the stairs and headed towards the door to open it but he want to help him fix his ankle. YM grabbed the first aid kit, placed the box on th table and moved him figure to signal him to sit down. He shouldn't walk on his back ankle or his ankle could get worse by th day passes on. YM gathered the brace and bandage to place around the ankle so it's easier to move around.
BloodSucking YamiMarik
BloodSucking YamiMarik
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya, the Remainder Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:05 am

Ayase stared at the other male, really confused. "I don't get it." He said. "You were just being a total jerk to me, and now you're trying to be nice? What gives?" He demanded frustratedly.
Aya, the Remainder
Aya, the Remainder
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodSucking YamiMarik Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:41 pm

"Long story but I don't have much time to explain. I'm working for someone that forces me to do these kind of things." He folds his arms tightly against my chest and looked at the young boy.
BloodSucking YamiMarik
BloodSucking YamiMarik
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya, the Remainder Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:33 am

"Working for someone... who forces you to kidnap a kid? And then make fun of him? That doesn't make sense, but whatever." Ayase shook his head. "This is just weird. I'm outta here."

The boy got up and opened the front door to the male's house, and left.

He was never seen again.
Aya, the Remainder
Aya, the Remainder
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodSucking YamiMarik Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:43 pm

"Heh run fast as you can and hide because my master will find out I let you go." He turned around to face his guards and puts his hands on his shoulder. YM laughed so hard, collapse to the ground and couldn't even get up.
BloodSucking YamiMarik
BloodSucking YamiMarik
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down