The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ For Mel and Missa RP ]

2 posters

Go down

[ For Mel and Missa RP ] Empty [ For Mel and Missa RP ]

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Wed May 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Melvin sat alone in his house, bored as fuck. He honestly just wanted something interesting to do today. So, high as shit, he texted one of his friends, and decided to invite her over to stay with him for a while. They sat together watching TV, til Mel was too gone to pay it any attention.

"So Missa, what'd you do today?" He asked, turning his face to view the girl beside him. His eyes bloodshot as fuck.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[ For Mel and Missa RP ] Empty Re: [ For Mel and Missa RP ]

Post by Missa Wed May 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Missa looks at Melvin and his bloodshot eyes, she holds back a small giggle as she responds "Same shit differnt day, cleaning my anus off.  What have you been up to?"
Missa
Missa
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Wed May 14, 2014 11:08 pm

"You were cleaning your anus? WHAT." Melvin scratched his head. "Jesus fuck I must be high as shit or something...." He muttered, cracking open his bottle of pills. "I'm bored, let's do something."
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed May 14, 2014 11:14 pm

"Well I did clean that and a certain other part in my shower today, and yes you are high as shit hun" Missa says while laughing her ass off. "But ya I'm bored what or who do you want to do?"
Missa
Missa
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Wed May 14, 2014 11:24 pm

Melvin looked over at the girl, and panted, letting his long tongue hang out of his mouth. "I don't particularly know what I wish to do. I just know that my inner Wolf is rather bored, and that entertainment is surely needed." He said, pulling up his upper lip to reveal his fangs.

The blue-haired male turned his head and cracked his neck. He wore nothing but some shredded jeans over his boxers, and some black beater for a shirt. It wasn't particularly hot out, but it was summer time. 

"Perhaps we should go out into the woods, or something. They're back behind the house, we could go for a walk, unless you've got a better idea." He said, his glassy blue eyes peering into hers.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed May 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Staring back into his glossy eyes with her bright blues "A walk through the woods sounds nice" in her head shes thinking shes glad she wore her boots, jean booty shorts, and gray beater as she overheats easy.
Missa
Missa
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Wed May 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Melvin put his shoes on and didn't even both tying them properly. The damn things irritated the fuck out of him anyways. Grabbing some keys to get back into the house, he followed the girl out the door, and the two started to head down the street. It was nice out. A full moon. Perfect time to be out too - just after midnight with not many clouds in the sky.

"It's fucking sexy out." The Wolfish male muttered, lighting up a smoke. "Beats being bored back at home any day. Plus, once we get to the woods, if we walk far enough in, we can go to the open fields and just lay around totally naked imeanwhat." Melvin was probably joking with the last part, but honestly one would never know.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed May 14, 2014 11:57 pm

She looks up at the sky admiring the moon, and almost walks into a tree. Shes thinking about the lying naked and starts to blush. She keeps to herself till they are far enough in that she is sure nobody can see them.

With a shaky voice she wispers "Laying naked does sound like a good idea." She pulls Mel's shirt off then her own revealing her green with black lace bra. Her heart pounds she is quite nervous
Missa
Missa
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 15, 2014 12:03 am

The deviant with the spiky blue hair tilted his head at the girl and grinned revealing sharp fangs. They were at the open field, and almost everything was perfect. Well, almost. Taking the girl in his arms he ran his nose up against the side of her cheek, then turned his head and bit down on her neck, sinking his pointed shards of fangs into her. He left a pretty bloodied and wretched marking over her throat, then nuzzled the side of her face, and smirked at her.

"Lying naked does have it's benefits." He shoved her over so they were both laying in the grass and he climbed on top of her and stared into her eyes with his glowing blue eyes. Shockingly, his spiky hair, appeared to glow as well, beneath the pale moon of course. "I could so easily take form here. No one would ever notice..." He said with a hiss and the flick of his long tongue. Melvin's pointed ears seemed to move, as he listened for the sounds of her voice.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu May 15, 2014 12:15 am

Her neck pleasurabley sore and sensitive to touch loved feel his skin on it. She bites her lower lip while staring deep into the deviants glowing eyes. She does the same and lets hers glow bright blue.

Moving her lips close to his ear she wispers softly "I could get into my form as well" she smirks gently bites his lower lip. As she lays her head back down she licks her lips so he can see her fangs. Then just to tease him she lets her claws out only slightly and scratches down his sides then up his hips to his chest
Missa
Missa
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 15, 2014 12:21 am

The Wolfish male growled playfully, and allowed long ears to curl and slide up the sides of his head. Pointed almost in the manner of how horns would be, thick, black, jack-like ears appeared from his once humanoid ones. He panted as she scratched him, and grinned, allowing his long tail to slide out from behind him.

"Shit, I should have thought this through better." He muttered, realizing that he'd just shredded open the ass of his pants due to his massive black dragon tail. He got up for a moment, then stretched, and used his long claws to shred his pants off. Standing there looking down at her, he wagged his black tail, and grinned. "Guess I'll be flying home tonight. Hiding in the clouds and such." He said with a his, his hair and eyes aglow.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu May 15, 2014 12:46 am

She giggles like a school girl as he wags his tail at her. She then allows her thin lioness tail through her shorts as she stands to remove them. Meanwhile her ears move from their human place and shape and move atop her head and take on a tan color and lion shape. She walks up to him slowly and once she gets close she pushes him to the ground sits on his hips.
With a smile she says "Good puppy." Leaning closer to his ear she says delicately "Now what kind of treat do you want?"
Missa
Missa
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 15, 2014 12:56 am

Melvin wasn't the submissive type, but he didn't mind good play when he was in between his Wolfish mode and the Dragon one. He flared up his ears, and grabbed the half-lion girl by the throat, then pulled her down on him, and let her get the feel for the male part beneath her. Panting and grinning, his thumped his tail onto the ground, and flare his ears back, then forwards again, teasing her vividly. 

"Oh, I think you know. But if you don't, I'll let you figure it out." He said, completely aroused and appreciating her fine everything. He moved his tail upwards, and wrapped it around hers, squeezing hers and sliding it up and down hers boldly. A thick black ooze began to drip from the tip of the tail, landing somewhere in the grass behind her.

The Wolf King hissed, and pulled her down far enough, so that he could kiss her, allowing his long tongue to slide into her mouth, wrapping around the female's. It wasn't a secret. The King was a rather viscous, and devious kisser. He was always good at getting whatever it was he desired too.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu May 15, 2014 1:06 am

Throughly enjoying feeling his male parts against her tight female parts and his lips on hers she lets out a small involuntary moan. She takes her left hand and pulls on his spiky hair as her right hand scratches down his neck, chest, and stomach untill they reach his pelvis then back up again.
"I think I know what you want, but how bad do you want it?" she says with a shaky voice as her female part is getting moist
Missa
Missa
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 15, 2014 1:13 am

The Wolf laughed and growled at the female atop him, and decided not to give her an answer. Besides, everyone knows, that showing what you want, or taking it, was better than asking for it. And so the King gripped himself with a strong right clawed hand, and then pushed himself into the girl, feeling her stretch to fit him inside her. Laughing again he grasped onto her hips, and feverishly bared his fangs at her.

"I'm pretty sure you're aware of what comes next." He said, his tail slithering out from hers and thumping to the ground impatiently again. "Perhaps you should use those hips, and show me just how strong of a spine you really have."
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu May 15, 2014 1:27 am

As he slides into her she winches slightly from the pain but to her pain is pleasure. Once shes adjusted to his size she slowly moves her hips so his male parts slowly go in and out of her. All the way in and all the way out.
"Is this what you wanted?" she moans with a smirk as she grabs his tail and licks it slowly
Missa
Missa
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 15, 2014 1:38 am

Growling and and flaring up his ears, then male panted and continued to allow the female to carry out her work. When that wasn't good enough however, he removed his tail from her grasp, and lifted her off of him, then pushed her to the ground. Laughing and igniting his gaze, he crawled onto her, his perfectly-carved everything in full view. The moon at his back, and just peeking over his left shoulder, the devious male tossed his head back, into a loud and powerful howl, his ribs showing through his chest, as his breathing rose and fell with his might.

Massive black wings flared out over his back, stretching and shifting in all their Draconian glory. They dissolved into the shadows only a moment later, as he moved her thighs apart, and re-entered her with a deep force. Flicking his tail, he leaned over her, grasping onto her hair and face with his claws, snarling and kissing her. Hissing and whispering with growls and moans, he arched his back, and continued to fuck her, wretchedly proud of himself.

I'm pretty sure you're enjoying this. Which is fitting, as I am enjoy you. He thought, his voice echoing into her head. He had only thought it, though it were loud enough for her to hear him. And of course, over the snarls and pants, he surely wanted her to hear him. And to feel him, to want him, and to crave him.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu May 15, 2014 1:55 am

She indeed could hear him, and she was throughly enjoying him. Enough so that not thinking she went into her full lioness form fur and all and didn't care in the least. She loved the force and passion in which he kisses and the fierceness of every thrust.
In her mind she thought I always wanted this to happen but never actually thought it would
She feels an orgasm building but she tries to hold it back by digging her claws into his back. It doesn't work she lets out a fierce pleasured roar, loud enough shes sure someone heard her but she doesn't care. Feeling him in her is the best feeling she has ever felt
Missa
Missa
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 15, 2014 2:05 am

The powerful Wolfish male panted harder, thrusting deep into the female. He smirked and flashed his eyes at her, knowing and feeling that she would soon give into his desires. With the flick of his long tongue, he licked the side of the girl's throat, feeling her howl, and moan, and gasp at his touch. Hissing and feverishly biting her, his clawed hands slashed up and down the lioness's chest, leaving rather long clawed markings over her as he moved back and fourth.

The male shook his head in a passionate yet violent jerk, then panted even harder. His tail wagged back and fourth as he moved in and out of her, finding his way deeper, and deeper inside her. He could feel her tremble, and close around him, and it only throttled him inside.

The Wolf smirked for a moment, and flared his ears as he thought to her. I am your every desire then? Am I not? He wondered, tilting his head, then kissing her almost lightly. He knew the answer. There was no one alive or dead that didn't want to feel his dick inside them. He was almost bemused by the whole situation, were it not going with the severe enjoyment too.

The King's tail coiled and uncoiled around and behind him as he gave it to the female. With such pride and such strength, he moved almost effortlessly now. His glare was openly fixated on her, watching her move and moan and howl deeply. His long ears continued to point upwards, the moonlight beating down over his back, as his slight sweat began to show over his perfect body. With another howl, the Alpha would throw back his head, opening wings of shadow over them, eyes glowing their raging blue along with his hair.

A powerful release, was sure to happen, any moment now, he knew.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu May 15, 2014 2:12 am

As her moment intensified with every touch and thrust her female parts throbbed with enjoyment, her body twitched with pleasure every thrust, she wrapped her legs around him tightly allowing him deeper.  She heard his thoughts but couldn't respond because he fried her brain for the time being.
Missa
Missa
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 15, 2014 2:21 am

Melvin hissed and laughed as he rocked into her harder. Each movement was overly felt, every sense was intensified by the moment and the thickness to the air and shadow around them. The deviant with the glowing eyes grasped onto her shoulders, and bucked his strong hips into hers, his thick black tail moving with, giving him a bit of an extra push. Gripping the female he watched as his claws sank into her shoulders, him continuing to thrust into her, much harder now. He tensed up and pushed himself further into her, then his ears pointed upwards and curled into the shape of horns.

Satisfied with her loud moans he shoved himself into her, his clawed feet gripping onto the grass which was moist beneath the light of the moon. The Alpha hissed and howled again, louder this time, and with more of a force to his frame. As he howled, his tail wrapped itself in hers tightly, secreting a thick black ooze that connected both tails with the Sin Plague. Pridefully, and boldly, the Wolf climaxed hard into the lioness, coating her insides with his plague, and howling up into the night. 

The stars and the moon shimmered down onto them with complete and utter beauty, as the howling was heightening the moment, and reverberating into the grounds beneath them, shaking birds from their trees. The Wolf's ears remained upwards, as he continued his release into the one beneath him, still shoving himself into her, as far as he possibly could now. To him, this felt good, and he would enjoy this, to the last moment that passed them.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu May 15, 2014 2:33 am

Feeling fully satisfied laid on the grass legs shaking breathing heavily. She couldn't care less about the sin plague on her tail or dripping from within her. She gazed into his glowing eyes with her own as she slowly traces the muscles on his chest and stomach with the back of her paw. Once she was done with that the lioness ran her paw down his cheek her lips slowly following down his neck kissing gently. When her lips reached where his neck met his shoulder and bit hard enough to hurt but gentle enough to still feel good.
Missa
Missa
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Thu May 15, 2014 2:42 am

The Alpha growled and pulled himself from the female, his long tail curling behind him. 

"I am rather sure that you enjoyed that, didn't you? I can tell by your heavy panting. I must admit, it was rather exhilarating." He said with a grin, flashing his eyes white for half a second. The bluish tint returned, and the glow to his hair would slowly die out as his breathing slowed and paced back to the norm.

The Wolfish male leaned down and nuzzled the female, still feeling himself drip and ooze the vile plague that was sure to have infected her. With his long black ears, he listened to the world around them, then took a seat beside the girl, casually flicking that tail of his back and fourth as his chest rose and fell, still a slight pant to his breath.

"So tell me, Missa. Aside from my dick deep inside you, what do you want out of this? Or is my body the only true thing one of your kind could desire?" He wondered, running a clawed finger over her chest, and through her hair.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu May 15, 2014 3:12 am

She sat up with great difficulty as she couldn't feel her legs. She took a second to think about what he had said as she changed back intonher human form. She eventually admitted "I do love your body, there is no denying that. As far as something more it would be nice but its not expected"
Missa
Missa
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down