The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Underground Hideout

+10
Azazel Hyozanryu Wolf
WhiteAngel Isis
Princess Zepher
Yuya Wolf
Vice
The Keeper, Abel
Raphiella Blu Azure
Chris Rupel Arclight
Salvation Arclight
Melvin Louie-Leon
14 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Underground Hideout Empty Welcome to the Underground Hideout

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue May 13, 2014 6:03 pm

Welcome to the Underground Hideout Dungeo10
House Rules: 
1. Anything goes. With that in mind, if you can't handle severely smutty, violent or brutal RP, you shouldn't be here. You shouldn't even be on this Site. Everything is open-RP, so that means people will play off you, and you will play off them. Make sure your RP partner knows what you plan to do. I don't wanna deal with any bullshit drama. I'll seriously shut down the Hideout if I have to listen to people bitch.

2. There are people that work in the Hideout, called 'The Hideout Guardians' - think of them as the bouncers of the group. They will be hanging out around entrances and exits, dancing at the stage, or drinking at the bar - whatever they wish. Even fucking in the back rooms if they're bored enough. They have free-roam into ANYONE'S RP, and can bust you if you're doing something they don't like (if you're being an idiot, and we wanna throw you out of the RP, we do so in-character, then brutally murder your character, so behave). 

3. Absolutely NO fucking outside the back rooms. The Dance Floor is for dancing only. The Bar is where you go and get drunk, shoot the shit with friends, and get a bite to eat from the Grill. (If you start vomiting, you'd best go to the bathroom otherwise the Barkeep will bitch. lmfao. Barkeep is normally an NPC but if someone wants to RP him, it is allowed - see me personally. Must be highly interactive with everyone at the bar.)

4. Everyone is into Boy x Boy, Girl x Girl, Straight, Bi, Rape, Bondage, Extreme confrontations, ect. Write it out with details. I fucking hate reading stupid 1-liners that barely give information. I understand some of you are "under-the-bar" roleplayers, but if you TRY, you will get better. I expect at least 1 paragraph (which here, is 4-6 lines long) from each person EVERY reply. I don't care if you need to describe your character's appearance, reaction, or surroundings, fucking do it. No bullshit kindergarten roleplays.

5. Since this is a single-topic RP this means everyone will get to read everyone's posts. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO, if you're writing with just one other person. For EX: if your character is by only one other character, just those two will engage like a 1 x 1 until someone else comes upon them (if they are allowed to, or if a Guardian needs one of their attention for some reason which normally never occurs). Group RPs are allowed here, which consists of a group of people going into a single back room and fucking off, or tons of people writing together about dancing, or having discussions at the bar together. Still expect 1 paragraph from each character involved.

6. Last but not least, have FUN. No one gives a shit who or what you play. You can be a human sneaking into the Underground, or you can be a demon, vampire, werewolf - whatever. But you MUST have a human-looking form. Total creatures aren't allowed for sake of the obvious. If you decide to be a creature mix or whatever, you'd best describe what that creature looks like because there is NO OOC for this. It's an open freelance in a single area. So description is going to be a key element here. Some people will write more than others, that's fine too. But if you're conversating *yes I spelled that wrong on purpose), keep it to 3 paragraphs at most so the other person can write you back without reading a huge novel (unless they are okay with that, ask first). So that's it. 

Someone will make the first post, and then you all will be free to start. So prepare your anuses!
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon
The Tyrant King Of Oblivion

https://the9ringsofoblivion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Underground Hideout Empty Re: Welcome to the Underground Hideout

Post by Salvation Arclight Tue May 13, 2014 6:15 pm

A very powerful Angel, landed just outside the city, and made his way through a dark alley, until he reached The Hideout. With a grin that ended in a single smirk, he folded his massive wings behind him, until they all be vanished, seemingly into thin air. With his right hand, he arrogantly brushed back some of his long blue hair, then shoved open the double-doors, that let him into the Hideout. He made no eye contact with anyone, as his red glare aimlessly scanned the surface where everyone danced and partied.

Taking a seat at one of the booths, Salvation Arclight, made it a point to order a thick glass of whiskey over ice. Carefully sipping his toxin, he fingered some of his long blue bangs, staring across the table at someone. Someone he knew to be a rather large wuss, someone who looked... quite a bit like him. Someone, who was always frightened.

"I'm shocked you still find your way into such a place. Christopher. What a sad excuse for a brother you've become." Sal's voice was that of a serpent. How one like him could be such a pure spirit, many would not know. For as evil as he was, he was walking over the path of the Light.
Salvation Arclight
Salvation Arclight
The Wretched Angelic Whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Tue May 13, 2014 6:28 pm

Christopher Arclight, Salvation's younger twin brother, was also an Angelic being. One who was currently trapped in his hermaphrodite side, due to his currently compromising situation. Meaning, he was pregnant. As he nervously played with his silvery hair, his hands shaking, and his deep blue eyes trying not to notice his brother's glare, his couldn't help but be terrified. His brother wasn't someone to mess with, and he knew that so much better than anyone else that would ever come there.

As his brother's gaze bore onto him, he blushed deeply, and then glanced around to make sure no one would hear his voice. The boy was labeled a 'mute' and was believed to have been such - though his truest of family, knew he did speak once in a blue moon. Chris bit his lower lip, then allowed his sad eyes to meet the fierce ones that belonged to his brother.

"S-Sorry... I w-wish you didn't h-hate me so m-much...." He said with a faint whisper of a voice. The boy rubbed his stomach, feeling it stretch against his will. He was rather far along, least, far enough where it were obvious. He sat there in nothing but white robes, and a solid white dress, so that he was at least comfortable. Beneath that he wore white pants, and pretty much white everything else. "S-So w-why you here? T-Though you were off t-today...?" Chris wondered, nervously playing with the water that sat in the glass before him. He shifted in the booth, and took a sip of it slowly.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Tue May 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Wandering into the Hideout, was a person who wore a thick black cloak. The person was that of a hybrid, who was a mix of three pure creatures. The last of their kind, this person in particular, didn't want to be seen by those that were not trustworthy. That being said, upon entry to the Hideout, a single black card was flashed, guaranteeing their entry. One of the Hideout's many Guardians, this person preferred to only be known, here, versus the Outside World surrounding them.

Raphiella Blu Azure, pulled down her hood, and revealed a pretty face with long, flowing blue hair. Her eyes were a rare orange-red, and her entire frame was as pale as an Angel's, but stilll true to her nature, she was. Long blue ears that looked like they'd been torn off a jackal, stood at either sides of her head. Beneath her cloak was that of a blue tail, and originally, wings that were made to disappear. She never revealed them to anyone - it was just safer that way. Long nails, and bare feet (minus wraps around her wrists and ankles which were probably loaded with throwing blades), the female strode over to the bar, and decided to ask the Barkeep for her usual Vodka on the rocks.

The girl did nothing to speak to anyone, only sat alone. Besides, she knew he would show up - when he showed up. If he showed up. Which, well... normally he did.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by The Keeper, Abel Tue May 13, 2014 6:55 pm

A rather devious individual, was sitting at a table, alone for now. Doing nothing but watching, and observing. This individual rarely left the Hideout, and almost always made an appearance in the lair of the Back Rooms. For now, he was downing a shot of Jack, and then enjoying some of his fries from the Bar & Grill. His eyes viciously searched for another target, and when he'd found one, he had began to plot and plan to put those urges to motion. This individual was one of ash-colored skin, long nails, and a very vampire-like appearance. Masking wings and a tail, he looked rather human, aside from the dusty skin, and long white hair. His eyes were that of a blood red, and his unusually long tongue was something one would surely notice if they watched him enough. Nevertheless he sat there, seeking out new prey.

Abel Skyline, was this man's name.

His game was simple - cat and mouse really. One would never see him coming, never suspect a thing. And never be able to fight off his raw strength and power. For now he minded himself, not wishing to attract any attention. In the shadows he sat, at a table furthest from the rest, easily not seen by the many. Enjoying the dancers half-naked over the stage, a smug grin crept over his lips. He licked his long fangs, and then continued to watch the person he was now preying upon...
The Keeper, Abel
The Keeper, Abel
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vice Tue May 13, 2014 7:20 pm

Vice wandered casually into the hideout; his piercing, almost neon blue eyes scanning the room slowly as if he was not sure what he was looking for. Normally, the tall, powerfully built man could be found smiling or laughing. But today his face wore a look of almost pure annoyance. It had been this way for quite some time now. He scanned the bar slowly, not sure of what or who he was looking for but sure that he would eventually find something to entertain himself and and distract him from the constant annoyances that had been sprouting up lately.

After a moment of consideration, he finally decided to take a seat by the bar, reasoning that a little bt, or a lot...or a few bottles..of alcohol help him release some of the pent up tension he had been feeling lately.

As he ordered his first of many shots of vodka he could another presence approaching the bar. "Fan fucking tastic.." He whispered to himself, downing the shot like in one gulp before immediately ordering another. He wasn't sure why his brother was so insistent on following him lately, but sure enough he could feel the sheer assholishness of Sethinon slowly approaching the Hideout...he was going to need more liquor.
Vice
Vice
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Tue May 13, 2014 7:30 pm

Melvin cracked his neck and kicked open the doors to the Hideout. He didn't exactly need to tell anyone who the fuck he was, nor where he'd come from. Everyone there knew this asshole anyways. The Crown that he wore on his head, between those thick black wolf ears said enough. He snarled and played with his infamous dog tags, knowing there was a familiar set around the neck of someone else. His raging white eyes scanned the area, and he easily made out a few visible 'threats' but cared for none of them and kept walking. A rather long, sleek, and oily black tail writhed on behind him, only itching to find it's way inside someone.

The Alpha male pulled down his hood and let the Crown remain totally visible. His long shredded cape moved behind him, just covering his long tail that hung out from beneath it. The Wolf King made his way to the bar, and flicked his tongue out at the person he'd come there for. With a devious glint in those white eyes he took a seat, beside the majestic female with the blazing blue hair.

"Didn't think I would make it here? I suppose last night was a little rough." Melvin's voice was that between a wretched snarl and a downright devious tone. Since he wasn't high he had no strange accent, and only sat there as himself. All the while however, two other voices argued in his head, two of which would be drowned out shortly.

Cracking open a bottle of pills, the Hideout King downed a few of them, then took several shots thereafter. Obviously this was going to piss his Queen off, but when didn't he? Licking his lips, he popped an ice cube into his mouth, then gnashed it beneath his powerful jaws.

"Oh come now, don't give me the silent treatment." He said, his eyes going from white to their normal blue coloring. The King reached over, and gently lifted the girl's chin, and then pressed his lips to hers, rather forcefully. He was expecting to get slapped in the face, but for this, it would be more than worth it.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuya Wolf Tue May 13, 2014 7:34 pm

A boy with purple and blue hair bolted into the Hideout, panting and flashing his black card for the bouncers at the door. He huffed and staggered into the lair, looking around with a panicked appearance. Pulling his hood back over his face, he limped and staggered to one of the tables, and asked one of the ladies to get him a glass of water. Picking up a napkin, he pressed it to his upper lip, which was busted wide open.

The boy panted and looked around, praying that those people would never suspect him to be there. Many times he'd taken shelter in the Hideout, as he knew a few of the Upper Members and such. That, and well - one of the people who worked there, he really liked. Sighing, Yuya rubbed his eyes, and waited for that special someone to make her appearance, that is - if she were even working.
Yuya Wolf
Yuya Wolf
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Zepher Tue May 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Zepher was one of the many girls that danced on stage, though she refused to be half-naked like the lot of them. She also had a waitress job there for the Staff, and helped the Guardians whenever was needed. Currently on her break, she wandered through the crowds when she got a text from one of the other girls, who stated that Yuya was in some sort of danger. A little too old for him, the girl tried her best not to make it too obvious, that they were in fact, very close with one another.

"Yuya.... what happened? Come on, come with me, let's get you cleaned up..." She said, when she saw the boy sitting there with his upper lip busted open. There was blood on several napkins surrounding him, and instantly she became worried.

Taking Yuya's hand, the girl led the boy into the Back Rooms. Zepher had a room that was hers back there, due to the fact she worked and lived there. She carefully sat Yuya on her bed, and then vanished into the bathroom, to get a wet rag to dab at his face. Making sure the door was locked, she texted the other girl, and told her that she was taking off her shift for the next hour or so.

"Tell me what happened hon..."
She whispered, putting the phone into her pocket, and pressing the wet rag to the boy's face. Oh my, how she loved his dis-colored eyes. She felt so terrible, that he had gotten hurt.
Princess Zepher
Princess Zepher
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Salvation Arclight Tue May 13, 2014 7:58 pm

Salvation was bemused by Chris's nervousness. He reached across the table, and grabbed the boy's hair, so that he was close enough to him to be whispered to.

"I am off today. I came here out of boredom. More or less, I came here to hunt." Salvation hissed, fully aware that Chris knew exactly what that meant. He released his brother's hair, and sat back in his booth, downing the rest of his drink. "The real question is, why the fuck are you here? Still hoping that your little friends will come and cuddle you? Pfft." Sal chuckled and grinned a fangish grin at his brother. His eyes made out that King wandering onto the scene, and instantly his eyes glowed brighter, and his hiss grew thicker.

Melvin and Salvation had a very strange relationship, that is, if one could ever even call it that. Salvation's part of it was mostly a rough obsession with torment, while the King's was more of a dominance play. Either way, Salvation enjoyed playing around with him, and would waste no time getting the King alone. But, that was for later. No use in trying anything, not with the Hybrid there. Melvin practically worshiped that girl as his Goddess. Then again, perhaps she was. Sal couldn't help but wonder what she felt like up against his flesh.

Flicking his tongue out at his twin brother, he narrowed his eyes at his lesser half, and got up out of the booth.

"I'm going to continue my job. Got a list, that needs to be filled. I'll be back later." He said, finishing his final shot. A few moments later, Salvation would vanish into the dark crowds of the Underground Ravers and Dancers.
Salvation Arclight
Salvation Arclight

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteAngel Isis Tue May 13, 2014 8:56 pm

A young white haired girl, flying towards the Hideout. She kepted looking back just in case people were following her. Isis is a Angel with white wings on her back. She is kind of shy, mostly quiet but only speaks out if she needed too. As she landed, Isis hide her wings behind her cloak and looked around one last time before walking inside. Isis opened the door to the secret Hideout.

"I made it to the Bar & Grill." She spoke as she took her cloak off and hanged it up. Isis moved her white hair back behind her shoulder. She was one of the pole dancers that dances for the costumes pleasure. Isis got up against the pole and started to dirty dance.
WhiteAngel Isis
WhiteAngel Isis
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Tue May 13, 2014 9:00 pm

Christopher sighed, and continued to sit there alone. He told himself that his brother would be okay, and did his best not to worry about the hunting thing. He knew Sal to be one of those people that went around killing people, or one of those that made sure people got their money, for various services. Chris had done well to stay out of that for a long while, and only came to the Hideout, to get away from the grasps of the outside. They practically lived there, when they weren't sitting in Sal's Office pretending to be human and such.

The boy looked around, nervously rubbing his stomach, watching people. There was some kind of ruckus going on, when that usual younger kid Yuya had arrived. He looked like he was trying to conceal himself, and hadn't done a very good job before the others glancing around. Apparently the girl from the bar, who waited on tables and danced on the stage, had taken him away somewhere. Probably to make sure that he was okay.

Everywhere there seemed to be people dancing and having a good time, twirling about and messing with glow sticks and other things. Some of the people wore fancy garments, others were just covered in glow paint hand prints. The Hideout was a place of drinking, relaxing, drugs, and other means. It surely wasn't the scene for this Angelic misfit, but he did his best to stay where he was, out of the way of everyone else. He knew eventually his brother would return to collect him, and then they would go about their business for the day.

Sure hope Sal knows what he's doing... I need to stop worrying about him so much... Chris fingered a lock of his silver hair, and sighed deeply. All he wanted to do, was be strong like his twin was. But how strong could he be, when he couldn't even be fully male? It was something that would continue to plague him through his lifetime.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Tue May 13, 2014 9:25 pm

The girl with the azure-colored hair hissed at the Wolf, as she drew back from his kiss. Her fierce eyes seemed to glow with some strange fiery rage, that went undetermined unless one knew her. Which, most did not. She ran a clawed hand through his hair, and then leaned in and nuzzled the side of the male's face, kissing his cheek, then just biting the side of his face. When he felt the shock of her bite she pulled back, and stared into his perfectly blue eyes.

"I know how you are, my King." She said with an almost devious smile. She locked eyes with him deeply, waiting for him to blink, knowing he probably would not with the way his eyes had become over the passing years. "I just worry for you is all." She said, turning away to break their gaze. "I know how you are.... dangerous jobs, gangs, and things... You should really consider leaving such a drug-filled life, Melvin." She said it, only knowing he would not.

Blu just had that tone about her. The ring of authority no matter how kind or sweet she attempted to force herself to sound to another. She might as well have spit raw power with every word. For she was a rather mighty Hybrid. Though, she refused to accept it sometimes.
Raphiella Blu Azure
Raphiella Blu Azure
Oblivionz Blue Goddess
Oblivionz Blue Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Azazel Hyozanryu Wolf Tue May 13, 2014 10:05 pm

Azazel stepped off of the dance floor, tired and winded from moving around so much. She was partially covered in glowing hand prints, from other dancers reaching out and touching her arms and legs. She didn't seem to mind though, and fit the scene rather well. Striding boldly over to her table, she took a seat and flipped open her phone, hoping to get a hold of her brother, who was supposed to be there with her.

Azazel: Hey, where are you? I thought that you were attending tonight? Or are you with him again? Let me know if you get this or not... service here sucks...

The girl kicked her feet beneath the table then called over one of the guy waiters. She somewhat flirted with him, using her powers of compulsion and mind control to make him write down exactly what she wanted without argument. She was clearly underage, but her powers were enough to get the other to do as she wished. When she sent him off to get liquor and some chips, she grinned, knowing he'd surely return with her desires.

"Pffft.... place sure is packed tonight..." She muttered, arms behind her head as she leaned back in her booth. "Sure wish my damn brother would make an appearance tonight..." She added, knowing full well what her brother was probably going through if he was actually there...
Azazel Hyozanryu Wolf
Azazel Hyozanryu Wolf
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodSucking YamiMarik Tue May 13, 2014 10:08 pm

A big black bat flew into fhe door of the Hideout, and tranformed into this vampire. Red long lucious hair down to his chest, with blood red eyes but glows orange when he is angry, long fangs on the uppear and lower parts of his mouth and wears dark clothes that only show fear towards others. "Heheheh! This is a nice place amd totally my style." He closed his crimson eyes, putting his hand in his pants pockets and walked to a chair that was empty. His name was BloodSucker but mostly his nickname. Nobody ever called him by his true name unless they knew him personally. He sat down on the chair and took our pieces of paper from his pants pocket. It was a song he was working on for several months but never finished it. He needs help to finish his project in time to sing it to everyone in this Hideout. Dancer, strippers, beer, music amd ect in this Hideout.

Bloodsucker grabbed his pencil behind his ear, writing down more lyric that he can think of as more people walked into the Hideout. The lyrics he wrote was:

"We kick ass
wee take names
lets rise up
we fight not shame
Badass"

He only has parts of the song but what can make him be more creative or finish this before everyone gets here. Bloodsucker put the paper away in his pocket and hums the beat to himself. As he hums to himself he started to sing the lyrics he has so far. "I need a drink so i can think straight." He got up from his seat aand went to the bar tender. "Ahh Vodka please." He asked the tender to get him a Vodka.
BloodSucking YamiMarik
BloodSucking YamiMarik
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by A-chan-Medium Wed May 14, 2014 8:14 am

"Ah man! Where did I head to THIS TIME?!" A girl, looking about in her early 20s with long rainbow hair, shouted to a brick wall that lead to a corner. Again. Frustrated, the girl kicked her boot against the hard wall, accidentally causing her boot to hit a hiding shard of glass. "Ee! Owowowowowowow!" Dropping her little bag to the ground, the girl leaned against the opposite brick wall to check her boot. Where the heck did a friggin shard of GLASS come from? Obviously, the girl needed new shoes, if a single shard of glass could slip inside of a boot.

Sighing once, the girl grabbed her bag again after checking on her foot. She glance from side to side, pouting lightly. "Come on, A-chan. You just moved here. Don't let passerby's think you're a dumb blonde!" She pouted even more at her own words. Hey, wait a minute. Looking to her left, she saw a neon sign flash with a welcoming aura. The Hideout it read.

Blinking innocently, the girl walked up to the sign. She could heard music booming passed the big metallic door. Glancing around once more, A-chan looked up at the door in confusion. Shouldn't there be a guard or something at the door? Shrugging lightly, the Skittles-colored girl peeked inside the room.

Smoke and alcohol filled the air, as well as the aroma of sweat and shame. The perfect mix of sex, usually. If A-chan would have still been living with her parents, she's stray away from this kind of place. It's not a place for a sweet and shy girl like her. But... "Hmm I....I could probably get directions to the main street. Everyone is a drunk at these kind of places, so they won't even remember I slipped inside." She nodded to her final decision with a smile. Well, that, and I really do love the taste of a Strawberry Daiquiri. Her smile grew slightly as she released a small chuckle, making her way to the bar.
A-chan-Medium
A-chan-Medium
The Writer
The Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Wed May 14, 2014 6:02 pm

"You worry for me too much, my dear." Melvin panted, his eyes starting to pick up this strangely hypnotic glow to them. As he breathed in and out, his tongue fell from his mouth, his devious glowing eyes peering into his lover's. 

There was not a damned thing that Melvin wouldn't give up, fight for, or earn for this girl. But when it came to his habits, he had always managed to work his way around that. She wished him to quit his antics, but allowed him to continue, with the respective notion that he wouldn't do anything too dangerous. Nor abuse the toxins to the point of his own demise. 

The Wolf King growled, which almost sounded like a strange Draconian purr. Licking his lower lip, and pulling his upper lip up enough to reveal his fangs, he panted again, allowing his ears to slide up over his head. Alert, and waiting.

"I really... think that you and I... should have words in private." He said, with a thick grin. He narrowed his eyes fiercely, hoping that his Wolfish behavior was enough to draw the Hybrid to him. He could practically smell her demeanor, and her own Alpha stature, just drew him to her so fast, it was a wonder he was able to contain himself enough for words.

Hybrids weren't usually fiercely dominant creatures. Most of them were enslaved and used for their Master's bidding. But this one.... this one had the Hideout King practically drooling. Such was the manner of a very intrigued Wolf-Dragon mix though.
Melvin Louie-Leon
Melvin Louie-Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maliki Hyozanryu Wolf Wed May 14, 2014 6:28 pm

Maliki rolled over onto his stomach, and wailed out in pain from his.... injuries. He grit his teeth and cried, laying there on the bed completely naked and fully exposed. Blood dripped down from his back, the back of his arms, his ass, and his upper-thigh area. Sobbing he covered his face, listening to the sounds of the other male gathering his things and preparing to leave to go do who only knew what.

My Master... oh how I love thee.... why do you punish me so when all I wish is for your love?
Maliki was such a painted spirit deep inside. One who only wanted his Owner's love.

The boy was one of the punk-looking scene, with jet black hair, that flared out around the sides of his head and spiked forwards at the top. He normally wore a gray beanie cap, with black skin-tight jeans, and a black collared shirt. One of the "scene boys" he was often called, when fully in his more humanoid of formations. Right then his wings were retracted and he had no tail, not even claws to defend himself. He looked fully human though he was actually a black-and-white Half-Wit.

Burying his face into the black bedding, the boy trembled and tried not to notice the lacerations from the whip, that had covered several places over his body. As he slowly looked up, his mis-colored eyes peered through his jet black hair, watching the other male get dressed in all his fine structure and perfection. The male's back was painted with massive tribal art, that came down over his shoulder blades, all the way to his lower back in the form of massive tribal-black wings. Maliki knew, that in those markings were several streaks of energy, that allowed the man's wings to show when they were of use to him.

As the door was opened then shut, the man had disappeared, and had probably wandered straight back into the bar scene. Maliki laid there softly whining and crying for a while, who knows how long passed for the lad. He eventually got up with the strength that he could muster, and at least grabbed his black boxers, and slipped them over his bruised and lashed legs. Staggering into the bathroom, he began to go through the cabinets, tearing open several First-Aid Kits, to properly stitch and wrap himself up. His injuries bled through the gauze and bandages, but surely, he'd survive.

After all, the boy had been through worse in the previous.
Maliki Hyozanryu Wolf
Maliki Hyozanryu Wolf
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Black-Heart Arclight Wed May 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Loki smirked, and brushed his white and black hair off of his shoulders as he exited the room. There wasn't an ounce of shame in his eyes, for what he'd done to his slave. He didn't feel bad, or wish to make it stop, or bond or anything stupid like that. He was there to cause people pain, and Maliki was glued to his dick in the best way possible. The taller male wandered down the hallway, tons of rooms on either side of him, all with thick black doors, brass plates with numbers on them, and brass-black knobs. Several teenage-looking creatures were up against those walls between the doors, making out and feeling each other up on the way to their rooms. Once or twice someone was seen dragging someone else into another room forcefully, no one caring enough to take notice - that it might actually be forced.

No, here people came to play, torture, and poison each other with their delicious desires and toxic beverages or drugs. Not with a care in the world did Loki make his way out of the Back Rooms, towards the scene where everyone was partying and dancing all about the place. He stopped at the bar, and decided to order something stuff, to wish he plagued with some dust, that was better left to spike the drink. Grinning, he decided to take a seat in one of the booths, downing his mixed-up drink, and thinking about the day he would have ahead of him.

Loki was one of the blackest souls in that place. He was a Hunter, a Predator, and a Sadist with no respect for anyone but his own reflection. Perhaps for a specific few in there that Headed the Underground, but that was just to be expected anyhow. Aside from that, Loki was on his own, to do and feel what he did and did not want to - whenever he wanted to. Though somewhere in there he might have subconsciously cared for Maliki, no one that knew him, would have ever guessed it. Loki also had three triplets for Mates, but they were not on the scene as of the now. No, the girls preferred to be out shopping or screwing around - since they didn't live here, nor did Loki. They knew of Maliki and did what they could to help the boy, but Loki played that no mind either.

It was rather believed, that Loki was truly heartless. And perhaps he was.
Loki Black-Heart Arclight
Loki Black-Heart Arclight
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Keeper, Abel Thu May 15, 2014 1:54 am

With the older twin gone, it was rather easy to coax the younger one into following him. A simple threat was really all it took. Abel Skyline had wandered over to Christopher, a grin over his lips all the while. He sat beside the boy and put his arm over his shoulders, enjoying the feeling of the one who shuddered at his touch.

"Dear Christopher, how are you my precious Angel?" Abel asked, pulling the boy closer to him. He kept his left arm firmly around the pregnant boy, then allowed his right hand, to slowly caress the kid's round belly. "How cute, your brother whoring you to himself now is it? Why don't you come back with me? I could really use you for a higher purpose." He said, moving some of the boy's hair back from his face.

Abel slowly leaned over, and turned Chris to face him. The familiar frightened gaze was truly all he needed. He slowly leaned forwards and kissed the boy's face, the boy shaking, and closing his eyes as tears fell from them. Slowly, Abel's fingers slid up the boy's thigh, and then went beneath his dress. He smirked at the kid's solemn reaction, then lifted his legs over his, and then pulled the pregnant Angelic into his arms. Not waiting for any objection, Abel picked up Chris, and vanished with him into the Back Rooms. He had waited so long to find this lad, and he needed him for other things back here he came from.

"Don't even try to get away. You even attempt to run and I'll find your brother and crush his gullet til he squeaks with my own two hands." Abel whispered, as he unlocked the door to one of the rooms. When the boy said nothing, like he always had, Abel smirked, and carried the kid inside. Locking the door behind them. The male would then set the boy-girl down onto the bed, and give him very specific directions. "Take off your clothes. You're mine, until I say you're not."
The Keeper, Abel
The Keeper, Abel
The New Kid
The New Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Rupel Arclight Thu May 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Chris was frightened. Absolutely terrified, and completely aware that Abel could and would, make good on his words. As he looked around the room, through his teary-eyes and blurred vision, he knew that there was surely, no escape. The walls were painted a deep blood red, and the bedding and carpeting was a gray-black color. The room was lit up just enough where everything was easily seen, including the ones inside the room.

The pregnant boy did nothing to argue, and slowly slipped the white robes off his shoulders and arms. He let them fall to his back, then slowly trembled as he removed his white pants. Thin white straps were the only things holding up his white dress, which he didn't remove, out of fear for what would happen if he had. He knew what would eventually be forced upon him, but for now, he was going to do whatever he could to at least remain clothed for the most of it. Nervously he rocked back and fourth, playing with his long hair, and crying softly as he shook and whined.

Wondering where his brother was, or some of the others, he slowly looked up at Abel, and waited for the male to make his move. Christopher was the submissive type, the one who never talked, and never had the strength to say "no" to another. It was his sheer undoing every time, and Abel enjoyed the lad each chance he managed to find him. The boy's deep blue eyes slowly looked up at his captor, and began to beg and plead with his eyes, for the other not to cause him psychical harm. He rubbed his stomach, and whimpered, praying that Abel would not go too rough on him this time.
Chris Rupel Arclight
Chris Rupel Arclight
The Angel of Plague
The Angel of Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down