The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Realm of Oblivion
Welcome to the Tyrant's Site. We're currently updating so prepare your anus!
The Realm of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness World of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Go down

Darkness World of Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty Darkness World of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Post by BloodSucking YamiMarik Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Chapter 1

Back in the days of ancient Egypt, the great pharaoh Atem who ruled over Egypt, was living during the time of the shadow games. It all started when the millennium items were created by the Millennium Stone. All the dark magic from these items were used for gathering monsters from bad souls consumed by darkness into the stone tablets. Each of the pharaohs court has a millennium item. All 7 items are the Millennium Rod, Eye, Key, Ring, Puzzle, Scale and Necklace. All had great evil power lurking within. When the pharaoh locked the dark magic away, he erased his memories on purpose. The Millennium items disappeared until they were found by Egyptologists and other Egyptian people 5,000 years ago. One day the shadow games begin again.

*5,000 years later*

"In other news, Maximillion  Pegasus created duel monster cards. A card game using magic, traps and monter cards. Please buy your own cards at any card shop today." The news guy from TV announced. A young 16 year old boy with weird hair, named Yugi Moto. He lives with his grandpa in the game shop across town. He is short, shy, nervous and doesn't have any friends. As the morning went on, his grandpa gave him a golden Egyptian Box with Hyroglifics symbols. "Where did you get this?" Yugi was curious on how he could've gotten a hold of this box. "I'll tell you when the time is right." Grandpa Moto was hiding a secret about his adventure as an Egyptologist.

School was about to start within an hour. Yugi packed the box in his bag, leaving the shop and headed to Domino City High School.He arrived to the school alone as usual and finds a gang walking to him. Why are they here? What do they want? A few of the students bullied him to become a man. There names are Joey and Tristan. Two young boys who were alone and didn't care what other people think of them. Kaiba in the other hand was rich, has his own dueling company and has a little brother named Mokuba. All the students when into there class rooms. "We have a few new students here with us. Please introduce yourselves." The teacher announced to the class. "H-hi I'm Ryou Bakura but everyone calls me Bakura."

There was an Egyptian boy standing right next to the Ryou. He looked handsome towards girls. "I'm Marik Ishtar and I came from Egypt." Yugi was caught in Marik's eyes. "Welcome to our High School and pick any seat in the room." Marik and Ryou sat next to each other but Marik decided to keep an eye on that Yugi kid. The teacher left the room for a meeting with the other teachers in the school. Yugi grabbed his box from his bag and placed it on his desk. A golden Egyptian Box filled with puzzl pieces. It's like a puzzle you can solve by placing the pieces together. Yugi started the puzzle as Bakura's Ring started to glow. [color:647e=dark red]Heh the puzzle hasn't been solved yet. This foolish kid with crazy hair is going to try to solve the puzzle of the great pharaoh?! Dark Bakura took control of Ryou's soul for several seconds then turned back. 

Yugi was connecting each piece together one by one as Marik was watching closely but he knew the puzzle belong to the pharaoh 5,000 years ago. The carvings on his back was the key to unlock his memories. When the time come, he will face the pharaoh in a duel to gain the puzzle. Marik stole the God Cards many months back, retrieving Slifer and Ra. Obelisk was taken by his older sister Ishizu. Yugi doesn't know the danger he will be put in after the Puzzle is solved. The Shadow Games will begin again like it did 5,000 years ago. "I'm almost done!" Yugi was excited to receive his wish. What should he wish for? He wanted to wish for true friends. One piece left in the box... Yugi took the last piece and placed in the middle. He finished his down fall. Marik started to chuckled to himself as Domino City was having an earthquake. Shaking buildings, cars, moving water, boats and buildings collapsing. Could the puzzle cause this? LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!
BloodSucking YamiMarik
BloodSucking YamiMarik
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down

Darkness World of Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty Re: Darkness World of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Post by BloodSucking YamiMarik Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:15 pm

The earthquake stopped after 10 minutes was up. "What just happened?!" Yugi's eyes widen in fear as he just felt the quake stop. A spirit appeared next to Yugi who was an egyptian pharaoh. Only he could see the spirit unless he took over his body then others can. The pharaoh took over Yugi's body in order to speak with Marik.  "What do you want, Marik?" Yami wasn't amused and very unhappy at the events. "Ah pharaoh we meet face to face for the first time." Marik was very pleased to meet him. Holding his Millennium Rod in his right hand, shinning brightly to call forth his minions. The Rare Hunters walking around across the halls of the school. "Welcome to 5,000 years later my pharaoh. Many things have changed while you were gone."

"What are you talking about, Marik?" Yami was highly confused about the conversation. What has changed in the 21st century? Marik felt this strange feeling deep in his heart. A pain he can't control any longer. He screamed loudly as his hair went from normal to wildly spiky hair, eyes with a soul then soulless and expressions went insane. Who is he? What is going on? "Oh you'll find out, Pharaoh." He widen his grin on his face, as he laughed wildly sadistically and he was not the same man from before. "Who are you?! Answer me!" Yami's puzzle started to flow brightly as the Eye of Anubis appeared on his head. "I'm the true Marik, but I'm not as kind as the one you come to know. Prepare yourself for the real battle that is to come."
BloodSucking YamiMarik
BloodSucking YamiMarik
The Visitor
The Visitor

Back to top Go down